Merih Demiral (21 Viewers)

yuvay

Apr 2, 2018
Armenian

- - - Updated - - -

bashing Turkish footballer on the internet forum won't help Armenia one bit

crap on them in the politics thread if you like, don't go crazy on demiral for the non-footballng reasons, it's stupid
Yes I'm armenian, and he's Turkish, still does not change my opinion about his football skills, and don't assume you know my intetentions.

- - - Updated - - -

it has nothing to do with demiral's skills or value as a player though. and yuvay bashed him as a player with no apparent reason besides "he's shit"
Have you seen some of his posts supporting that tyrant dictator erdogan? If you support this genocidal tyrant then I have nothing to say here, Juve is a classy and superior club, no room for footballers who are of mediocre skill that support terrorists, turkey is now employing isis to go and fight against armenia, do your research before giving your opinion, yes hes Turkish, and ny opinion is he is not of Juve material and quality based on his skills and political stance as a human being.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Armenian

- - - Updated - - -

bashing Turkish footballer on the internet forum won't help Armenia one bit

crap on them in the politics thread if you like, don't go crazy on demiral for the non-footballng reasons, it's stupid
At this point, nothing can help Armenia. They are simply in the wrong (legally).

yuvay

Apr 2, 2018
At this point, nothing can help Armenia. They are simply in the wrong (legally).
are you kidding me? if you are serious about being educated about the situation, please message me and I will in a very kind way explain what is happening. And Turkey and Azerbaijan are in HUGE trouble, Iran has 200 tanks in Armenia right now, Russia has Military in Armenia waiting on the word to unleash, I pray for the citizens and people of Azerbaijan and Turkey if this gets out of hand.

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
How do you experience the latest escalation of tensions with Armenia?
We all want this operation. The timing is perfect.
Unlike Armenians we dont want anyone's support or simpathy, all we ask is objectivity. Some celebrities who posted support for Armenia retracted their posts after researching (Elton John, Cardi B).
Guess they have an annoying-ass Armenian friend buzzing in their ear all day.
We are fighting on our own territory.
There is a reason no one interfeers ;)

- - - Updated - - -

are you kidding me? if you are serious about being educated about the situation, please message me and I will in a very kind way explain what is happening. And Turkey and Azerbaijan are in HUGE trouble, Iran has 200 tanks in Armenia right now, Russia has Military in Armenia waiting on the word to unleash, I pray for the citizens and people of Azerbaijan and Turkey if this gets out of hand.
Well, use them. Stop annoying everyone 24/7 :D

yuvay

Apr 2, 2018
We all want this operation. The timing is perfect. Unlike Armenians we dont want anyone's support or simpathy, all we ask is objectivity. We are fighting on our own territory.
There is a reason no one interfeers ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Well, use them. Stop annoying everyone 24/7 :D
You are just ignorant, your land? lol thats very funny, Armenia has been on the map for 4000 years, Azerbaijan is a fake country gifted to that region by Stalin......You should do your homework before looking like an ignorant fool. A country of 80 million is attacking a country of 3 million and still loosing lol you must be proud.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
You are just ignorant, your land? lol thats very funny, Armenia has been on the map for 4000 years, Azerbaijan is a fake country gifted to that region by Stalin......You should do your homework before looking like an ignorant fool.
4000? Naah, now if it was 5000 you would have a legitimate claim.

yuvay

Apr 2, 2018
Why do you keep asking for support/interference then? By "asking" I mean begging. Shut up and keep "winning".
Anyway I wont go back and forth, your great leader with a tiny penis and 80 million people who lives in a house of 1000 rooms is attacking a country of 3 million people and hilariously loosing, a real strong country, big man he is lol, good luck to you when Russia and Iran say go! Im finished here.

Jul 2, 2006
Anyway I wont go back and forth, your great leader with a tiny penis and 80 million people who lives in a house of 1000 rooms is attacking a country of 3 million people and hilariously loosing, a real strong country, big man he is lol, good luck to you when Russia and Iran say go! Im finished here.
nobody gives a fuck about your backwater country, iran and russia each have bigger problems than you and will not go to war to defend the lands you illegally occupied. you are leaving karabakh for good.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
That's why Rugani was better, noone even would ever fight on his name, look what Merih is doing, he's becoming tuz a war place now
Nah, Rugani's thread was dead. This thread is bumping, the spice is flowing, it keeps TuZ alive. Both Rugani and Merih are 4-5 choices, but at least Merih arouses TuZ, rejevunates him like Sarri rejuvenated our squad.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
That's why Rugani was better, noone even would ever fight on his name, look what Merih is doing, he's becoming tuz a war place now
I thought this was a serious discussion on whether or not he's good enough.
nobody gives a fuck about your backwater country, iran and russia each have bigger problems than you and will not go to war to defend the lands you illegally occupied. you are leaving karabakh for good.
You shouldn't sit on the high horse here though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)