Merih Demiral (40 Viewers)

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
Really? So they guy who now plays in Qatar and the guy who was not good enough to make it in Milan starting 11 would've made our defense so much better.
For sure, I'd rather have 2 more years of a solid Benatia at that point than being stuck with Bonucci till 2024. Benatia was far from finished when he went to Qatar.

I'm not talking about Caldara individually as player, but he was the piece that made the deal go through.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
For sure, I'd rather have 2 more years of a solid Benatia at that point than being stuck with Bonucci till 2024. Benatia was far from finished when he went to Qatar.

I'm not talking about Caldara individually as player, but he was the piece that made the deal go through.
so why he is in Qatar then?

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
so why he is in Qatar then?
He was quite outspoken about the fact that when he first left Juve it would be for a place where he could raise his children in an environment in sync with his religious beliefs.

Anyways, my point still stands. Bonucci was pathetic at Milan. He should've never been brought back. For the last 18 months he's been a clown show at this club. Benatia was our best defender the season before, and he was left down the pecking order behind Bonucci and Rugani. Bonucci on top of his dreadful performances is a guaranteed starter for years to come. Go look at the Bonucci and Rugani thread for the past year, I'd even take Benatia at this very moment to replace both them clowns.

So would our defense be better with Caldara and Benatia? If that meant Bonucci not being anywhere close to a Juventus starting 11, then hell yeah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)