Maxwell (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Why don't we just take a risk on santos. He could end up a great player, but Lyon will get him before we do. We fear risk apparently.
If we want to take a risk on a Brazilian, we should get one that is younger and cheaper.

You can't spend what it takes to get a Brazilian international if you consider it a significant risk.

For the record, I don't rate Santos that highly.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Who is to say he wouldn't develope with us and with our players. Tiago was established but he has hardly been worth the millions paid. We could buy a Brazilian LB that has done well for another team and flop for us so I don't see why we can't take a chance on someone.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Why can`t we just buy Maxwell he is perfect for the LB position defends well attack well can give some good crossing and even assists he is probably in the top 5 LB in the world and he shouldn`t cost much as he is very underated by Inter

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Cissokho is being linked with Inter
maybe they would be willing to sell Maxwell for a lower price if they sign him
as for the top 5 yes I ment it he is very underated and there aren`t many who are better than him at this position

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Well, Criscito is out, we should sign good LB. Maxwell is good, like him very much since Ajax days. Maxwell or Grosso, I dont want Dossena.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
“I keep reading the possible signing of left-backs, but I want to point out that is simply not true,” said the transfer guru on Juventus Channel.

“We are not looking for a left-back, as in that role for next season we will continue to rely on Cristian Molinaro and Paolo De Ceglie.”

Lock it up.

ZenI

Jul 11, 2009
Yupp,I was thinking the same,but what makes you think he would cost any cheaper than A.santos?
I don't think he will be any cheaper. But at least he's quality, Santos isn't. Even Robinho and Ramires had to track back cause' Santos couldn't do his job in Confed. Grosso is very good backup if you get him, but I have to ask - you guys don't rate De Ceglie?

Juventin0

Die Hard Fan
Jul 5, 2009
De Ceglie is pretty good but he needs to adjust little more and develop i think he could becaome one of the best LB years to come but we definitely need back up which I dn't see molinaro could be one , I totaly dont trust he abilitys he's the worst i've seen in that position sorry to say this but i think it's true, we need one decent LB asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)