Maxwell (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Maxwell would be fine, as would Felipe, from what I have read and seen in glimpses. Either one of those two AND Criscito. With De ceglie learning...Criscito can play in the middle also...Can Maxwell or Felipe play on the right???

Its worrying that we have not seen much news of a new right back. Perhaps Ciro is happy-ish with Zebina and Grygera?

Mar 30, 2006
Maxwell would be fine, as would Felipe, from what I have read and seen in glimpses. Either one of those two AND Criscito. With De ceglie learning...Criscito can play in the middle also...Can Maxwell or Felipe play on the right???

Its worrying that we have not seen much news of a new right back. Perhaps Ciro is happy-ish with Zebina and Grygera?
And Mellberg and Salihamidzic can play RB too. So he is probably thinking he can get someone in form and playing RB decently.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
id rather have grosso esp since a year or two of criscito under his supervision and criscito could turn into a great player

i also dont want maxwell cuz he couldnt get a spot in inter's starting 11 with a rb in santon taking his place...why are we being linked to inters shit players...what msg would we be sending?

felipe would be nice too...def the best od the back four in depor whose team play good football

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Maxwell isn't a shit inter player.... He's been nothing but excellent for inter, he has just been replaced by a very talented player in Santon who unfortunately looks like he will turn into one of the best fullbacks in the world. Maxwell is a huge step up from what we have and he is still quite young, I'd love to have him - will inter sell him to us? I doubt that

Dec 31, 2008
why are we linked so many LB's Maxwell, Grosso....Criscito should seal the LB postion and Secco should be worried about the RB spot

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
id rather have grosso esp since a year or two of criscito under his supervision and criscito could turn into a great player

i also dont want maxwell cuz he couldnt get a spot in inter's starting 11 with a rb in santon taking his place...why are we being linked to inters shit players...what msg would we be sending?

felipe would be nice too...def the best od the back four in depor whose team play good football
:eek: :scared: :snoop:

engireman

May 26, 2009
Maxwell and Cricito are better solution for our LB position. I have not known any footballers who played better in Serie A after arriving from La Liga.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
maxwell is certainly not a shit player, he better than molinaro or dossena.
at inter he is just unfortunate that santon, who is probable one of the best young defenders and he could go on and become a legend like bergomi or maldini, emerged this season

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004

perhaps Ciro has someone in mind from the primavera team
any1 can say if we have any good RB's in the primavera?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Bamba is not good enough for the first team from what I have seen.

Salvatore D'Elia is good, I think there are already a couple of teams who want to take him on loan next year.

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005
I prefer not to sign inter players but this is business and if Secco could pull this off I am all for it, Maxwell is head and shoulders above Molinaro in talent and skill. And as far as Criscitio he did have a good season but in my eyes is still raw and unproven, Maxwell will put us on track of winning right away.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Whats with all thoes Left back deals..

I see no reason to spend money on Maxwell, Grosso or Dessena when we have Criscito !.. We should invest on a Right Back !

David01

Aug 20, 2006
at least things are moving in defence
after all this talk about attackers and midfielders it is refreshing to see us being linked to defenders
that is where our problems are situated, don't you agree?

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
If we want an SHinter full back we should get Maicon...he's want to leave and it would be the icing on the cake to steal one of their most prized asset...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)