Maxwell (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Embarrassing at times defensively, mentality rather weak and unimposing (plays like a mouse, has obvious qualities, but doesnt assure himself on games). Prefer Criscito, but would welcome Maxwell if it was reasonable deal. But he is NOT a great player, bit of a sissy, has real good qualities, but very inconsistent too.

Mar 30, 2006
Maxwell is a very good player. I think many of you are under rating him. He would be a god send if he came here. I want Crsicito too but there has been no talk of him returning by the club and Genoa seem intent on signing him to a permanent deal.

Maxwell is solid defensively and great offensively. He is a LB of pure class. I am a big fan and would not mind if we had to pay a fair amount as he would resolve one of our most problem psotions and by doing so we would be much stronger next season. If we get Maxwell, Canna, D'agostino and Diego .. well i think this will be a magnificent transfer season and we could not do much better.

Either way forget the fact he is an Inter player .. he wants to leave .. and if he wants to come to Juve it will be a blow to Inter.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Embarrassing at times defensively, mentality rather weak and unimposing (plays like a mouse, has obvious qualities, but doesnt assure himself on games). Prefer Criscito, but would welcome Maxwell if it was reasonable deal. But he is NOT a great player, bit of a sissy, has real good qualities, but very inconsistent too.
agree with u man..

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Unless Crisicto is being thought of as a centre back again, then i think it would be smarter to bring him in for LB, and spend the money on a RB.

Another scenario:
Sell Molinaro, give De Ceglie in the deal for D'Agostino and bring in Criscito and Maxwell. That would be nice.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Inter are transfer gurus.
but you know secco dont you?
Unless Crisicto is being thought of as a centre back again, then i think it would be smarter to bring him in for LB, and spend the money on a RB.
Another scenario:
Sell Molinaro, give De Ceglie in the deal for D'Agostino and bring in Criscito and Maxwell. That would be nice.
another scenario:tiago locks molinaro in the toilet...nobody finds him,he dies...(what a pity)
de ceglie stays because udinese are clever enough to accept paolucci and lanzafame and not DC as part of the deal and we bring back criscito.:claire:

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
Maxwell is a good back, BUT and a big BUT, he is form Inter. Inter that stole everything from us and the Inter who partied when we went to Serie B. By the way, he has absolutely no love for Juve, it's just because he want to play more. I sure don't hope he become a Juve player, it will crush our current transfer and manager campaign!

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
They were teammates in Ajax, iirc.
And roomates. Theres a good documentary about Zlatan on youtube and they interview Maxwell too. Pretty funny those 2 together.

"Do you spoon?"

Zlatan - Ya we spoon...sometimes i see a leg come over to me..OH!!!

funny stuff.

But ya, im all for Maxwell.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
If Maxwell means no Criscito and RB, then no. If Maxwell means classy RB and Criscito dont wanna come, then yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)