Mauro Camoranesi (11 Viewers)

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
Juve: Camoranesi fuori fino a gennaio
12 12 2007
Mauro camoranesi tornerà a disposizione tra la metà e la fine di gennaio. Il centrocampista della Juventus è stato sottoposto a una risonanza magnetica nucleare che ha confermato la diagnosi stilata dallo staff medico bianconero, che parlava di una distrazione muscolare al terzo superiore del retto femorale destro.

He is out until midway or end of January...He was put on magnetic resonance, witch confirmd muscular problems...:(

He will miss Lazio-Juve game (15.12./07), than Juve-Siena (23.12./07), Catania-Juve (13.1./08) ,Juve-Sampa (20.1./08), Livorno-Juve (27.1./08)...Not so much "big" games but important as well...
Just hope he will be back for Juve-Roma (17.2./08)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Medical tests
Camoranesi missed the recent Serie A matches against AC Milan and Atalanta BC after failing fitness tests, and sustained another injury in training on Monday. Medical tests and an MRI scan revealed that the 31-year-old has torn a muscle in his right thigh and he will be on the sidelines until January. After the winter break Camoranesi will undergo further tests but is expected to be fit to resume training.

uefa.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Found an article about Camoranesi. Hope someone can translate it.

Juve, Camoranesi primo acquisto

Per il campione del mondo la risonanza magnetica, poi va reimpostata la preparazione.

Ore 15,30: adunata e tutti in campo. Prima, però, un passaggio sulla bilancia, sotto lo sguardo del dottore che verificherà la tonicità delle singole vacanze. Quindi, agli ordini di Claudio Ranieri si ricomincerà osservando le regole di base.

Occhi di riguardo per Mauro German Camoranesi, quello che a tutti gli effetti il mister ritiene essere «il primo acquisto di gennaio». L’azzurro di Tandil, dopo gli ultimi guai muscolari alla coscia destra, dovrà prima vagliare la situazione dal punto di vista medico con una nuova risonanza magnetica e quindi, una volta avuto il via libera, riprenderà la preparazione praticamente da capo, con l’intenzione di ritornare in partita prima di febbraio.

Di sicuro, si userà la massima cautela, vista la propensione a essere recidivo del soggetto, in un anno sventurato: solo 6 presenze, tre da titolare, 336 minuti in totale con 1 gol importantissimo rifilato all’Inter nella gara più attesa e chiusa con un pari incoraggiante per il prosieguo della stagione. “Camo” è il fuoriclasse in grado di mischiare le carte in tavola: un’invenzione, un dribbling, un accentramento con passaggio liftato e la partita può svoltare. Peccato che lo si sia visto solo a tratti, per via dei muscoli ballerini, ultimo guaio della serie una distrazione muscolare al terzo superiore del retto femorale destro con conseguente periodo di riposo... Ma il suo talento è indiscutibile e i compagni lo riconoscono senza troppi giri di parole. Basta chiedere a uno come David Trezguet: «I suoi cross, i suoi assist sono preziosissimi, con lui la Juve sarà più forte, cambierà marcia».

Fonte: TuttoSport
http://www.goal.com/it/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=533011

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Juve, Camoranesi first purchase For the champion of the world the magnetic resonance, then goes reimpostata the preparation. Hours 15,30: assembly and all in field. Before, but, a passage on the balance, under the look of the doctor who will verify the tonicità of the single vacations. Therefore, to the orders of Claudius Ranieri it will be recommenced observing the base rules. Eyes of care for Mauro German Camoranesi, what to all the effects the mister think to be "the first purchase of January". The blue of Tandil, after the last muscular troubles to the skillful thigh, will have before to winnow the situation from the medical point of view with one new magnetic resonance and therefore, once had the free way, it will resume the preparation from head practically, with the intention to return in separated before February. Of sure, one will use the maximum caution, sight the propensione to being recidivo of the subject, in a sventurato year: only 6 presences, three from holder, 336 minuteren in total with the 1 most important goal cropped to the Inter in the more waited for contest and sluice with an encouraging par for the prosieguo of the season. "Camo" is the unequalled one in a position to mischiare the papers in table: an invention, a dribbling, a centralization with liftato passage and the game can svoltare. Sin that has been looked at only at times, for via of muscles dancers, last trouble of the series one muscular distraction to the third advanced one of skillful the femoral rectum with consequent period of rest... But its talent is unquestionable and the companions recognize it without too many circumlocutions. Enough to ask like David Trezguet: "its cross, its assist are most precious, with he the Juve will be stronger, will change march". Source: TuttoSport

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Mauro Camoranesi said he will remain out of action for the rest of the month with a nagging thigh problem.

"I should be back for February. I don't want to take any risks this time. Other times I returned too quickly and paid the consequences."

Juventus.com

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Take Your Goddamn Time...this is his already his 3rd comeback of the season :(
Mauro Camoranesi said he will remain out of action for the rest of the month with a nagging thigh problem.

"I should be back for February. I don't want to take any risks this time. Other times I returned too quickly and paid the consequences."
Juventus.com
Looks like he's learned his lesson - wait until your injury has properly healed before making a "comeback".

I'll be glad to see him back once he's fit.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
At this point of the season especially with how poorly neddy has been playing camo is vital in our midfield lineup. Our midfielding core is playing terrible and we need him to recover fully for the long haul on the spring half of the season. We all know how our mids poorly create attacks and until we can do that I expect lots of draws coming our way, if we are lucky. MGC is our MVP in terms of how the team plays when he is on the field.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)