Mauro Camoranesi (40 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
That was probably the #1 ownage i've seen in last years :smoke:He completely destroyed them. Not the two goals but the way he made everyone in Milan crazy on that match.
That match was probably a big reason for Moggi to buy Marchionni. Too bad injuries slowed him down. If he continued developing and playing the way he did in late 2005 and early 2006, we would have gotten a hell of a player.
Nah, the lack of transferfee was :).

Juventino_NJ

Sep 16, 2006
Camoranesi Faces Long Spell Out

Juventus have been hit by a potentially huge blow with the news that Mauro Camoranesi could be out of action for a considerable amount of time.

The winger has endured an injury-hit campaign and was out for almost six weeks after picking up a problem in the week three defeat to Udinese.

After scoring on his return against Inter on November 4, and helping Italy qualify for Euro 2008 with a victory in Scotland, Camoranesi has continued to pick up niggles.

After missing the last two matches against Milan and Atalanta, he sustained yet another injury yesterday in training, this time to his right thigh, and the initial prognosis is not said to be good.

Camoranesi will undergo a series of tests tomorrow to assess how long he will be out of action for, although initial reports suggest this could be months rather than weeks.

Juventus face a tricky away game at Lazio this weekend, before hosting struggling Siena on December 23.

There is then a mid-season break before the Serie A action resumes on January 13, with Juve travelling to Sicily to play Catania.

Goal.com

May 22, 2007
Yeah, but you know how these things go. After that he would have been accused of favouring Juve instead of the NT, they'd come back about how he doesn't sing the anthem, he's argentinian and all this bullshit...
Exactly, he can't win in these situations. The only person who could maybe keep him longer in treatment is our coach.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
This is awful news! We will be struggling without him. No player can step up that good in his place. Maybe Marchionni but he has a long way to go to before finding his best form. Maybe we should really deploy a 4-3-3 now? It can´t be bad. I am not too thrilled with 4-4-2 without Camo. Any suggestions?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Terrible news.

Without Camoranesi we will not be producing anything on the right side of midfield, especially if we use the straight 4-4-2.

Ranieri MUST change the tactics to a diamond or something in midfield because Marchionni is just not good enough in my opinion and Camoranesi is the only true good winger we have.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This is awful news! We will be struggling without him. No player can step up that good in his place. Maybe Marchionni but he has a long way to go to before finding his best form. Maybe we should really deploy a 4-3-3 now? It can´t be bad. I am not too thrilled with 4-4-2 without Camo. Any suggestions?
Our next 6 matches are realatively easy. Away to Lazio, Catania and Livorno and home with Siena, Sampdoria and Cagliari.
These teams aren't as capable as Roma, Milan, Inter or Fiorentina to trouble our defense and i think we won't suffer much (if any at all) with an attacking 4-3-3.
4-4-2 without Camo is no good. We tried Nocerino, Palladino, Marchionni and Salihamidzic and they were all bad as MR's.

4-3-3 with Iaquinta on the right and Del Piero on the left, with Palladino replacing Del Piero and Marchionni/Salihamidzic (depending on the result) replacing Iaquinta. This would be my choice.

And after these 6 matches i hope Camo will be back for Udinese and Roma. (we play them on February 10 and February 17, 2008)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)