Mauro Camoranesi (28 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Cack!

Seriously, this is terrible. If he's really out for months, this would mean a practically a Camo-less season... In his 6 appearances he really showed what a difference he makes for us. He turned the cagliari game around, the udinese game was turned around for the worse when he got off injured, the goal vs inter, the palermo thrashing..

Buy on AliExpress.com

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
This is a huge loss. Maybe a diamond midfield:

---------------Nedved
---------Tiago-------Nocerino
--------------Zanetti

However, u need good fb support for that midfield formation to excell. Plus I doubt Ranieri will give Tiago or Almiron a chance. I havent given up on Marchionni yet. All he needs is a consistent run to get his form and fitness back, but thats seemed impossible over the past year. Here is another chance.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I prefer if Nedved stays at Left without going to center, where he will try less shots, I know he scored last match, but that was after his 1000 th attempt.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
but Neddy is at his best when he cuts in from the left side and goes for his trademark long-range thunderbolts...i think it could work becuase Ale has the tendency to drift out to the left side...

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
well technically we should bring a players in that can sufficiently replace any of our players that go down ;)

but thats in a perfect world i guess
I was looking for that word. We are to weak on the right side without Camo, cuz so far Marchionni and Salihamidzic showed nothing.

Geof

May 14, 2004
He has a muscular distortion in the right thigh. Whatever that is.

He's out for one month at least. After new year, he'll undergo a second scan to see what his condition his. He should be back with the group by mid-end january.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)