Mauro Camoranesi (26 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Camoranesi Still Believes In Scudetto

Mauro Camoranesi has issued a warning to Serie A’s leading pack and he insists the Scudetto race is not over just yet.

The midfield ace is on the road to recovery after sustaining an injury earlier this season and he should be back for the Bianconeri within the next few weeks.

The winger has missed most of the season and he believes it was his fault for rushing back from injury.

I should be playing either in the first or second week of February,” Camoranesi told La Gazzetta Dello Sport.

I have not had the greatest five or six months, I got injured in pre-season and I missed most of that then when I did come back I made a mistake and got injured again because I was rushing to get back into action.”

The midfielder insists he cannot wait to join his Juventus team mates on the pitch so he can help them with a last assault on the league.

“I can’t wait until I’m back playing so I can help my team. We have a strong group of players and when people get injured we hardly feel their absence.

Camoranesi still believes his side are one of the best in Serie A and that Juve still have a chance of fighting for the Scudetto.

Without offending anyone I don’t see many teams who are superior to us. The points we have are what we deserve. Even if Inter have a big points advantage, the title race still isn’t over. We have to wait and see until February and March when the Champions League is back on to clarify the situation,” concluded Camoranesi.

Juve have not had a great season by any means but at least they are within the Champions League places. However the Scudetto might just be a bit too much to ask for Claudio Ranieri’s men.

goal.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It is good to see Camoranesi encouraging himself. I am sure he is aware of how far we are from the Scudetto, even securing the CL spot but self encouragement is always positive. I hope that he stays away from injury.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)