Mauro Camoranesi (38 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
TBH mates, Mauro did a pretty stupid thing, whether it's due to frustration or not, 5min is alot in football, we should have used Mauro to attack inter and create chances not to seek a red card.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
he's a grown man. cal l it passion if you want, but he's supposed to know better. even friggin totti used to do those kind of things, but he finally matured and realised that those kind of acts are stupid. and what did pele even do to him in the first place? it would have been better if it was on vieira though.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
But Camo hitted Pele not Ibra, Viera or anyone else.

Like Craka said you can call it a passion but actually that was pure stupidity.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Good question. Perhaps the Lega can do that. I thought that cards were separate (e.g., Zanetti is busted for our next Serie A match but could play today in the Coppa.)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
TBH mates, Mauro did a pretty stupid thing, whether it's due to frustration or not, 5min is alot in football, we should have used Mauro to attack inter and create chances not to seek a red card.

had it been Belradi, Molinaro, Grygera, Palladino then the same posters praising Camo would have been bashing them for the same action.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
had it been Belradi, Molinaro, Grygera, Palladino then the same posters praising Camo would have been bashing them for the same action.
Exactly. The fact that people condone this shit because it demonstrates how "passionate" Camoranesi is just baffles me. I'll take it as poor judgement on Camo's part, but in no way would I ever say that it was partially an act of passion. At his age, you would think he would be able to convert his frustration into a performance (but nothing crazy since he just returned from injury). It's a selfish and stupid action, and now that he just came back from a lengthy rehabilitation period, Juventus loses him for God knows how long.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Turk is the biggest moron the world has ever witnessed. He prefers Juve to lose as long as we foul Inter players. Such a shame that me and him support the same team. He is the only person with a pure Interista feeling, he is exactly like Inter fans.

Jul 2, 2006
Turk is the biggest moron the world has ever witnessed. He prefers Juve to lose as long as we foul Inter players. Such a shame that me and him support the same team. He is the only person with a pure Interista feeling, he is exactly like Inter fans.

you are bigger moron because it is not only me.your friend andy is saying same things but you are pissed off because of my post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)