Mauro Camoranesi (115 Viewers)

Dec 26, 2004
They beat us at home with their 2nd tier team... they have beaten us in football terms as the result suggested... but yeah of course we have a moron who committed a disgusting tackle which make things better according to Turk and Andy... as for me I would still call him moron even if it was Del Piero who committed that foul.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Because I worship Mauro Camoranesi, I too would love to take the easy way out and agree with Turk and Andy, but I cannot lie here... that was pure stupidity what he did. He let the team down and showed a lack of class. Really disappointing.

I wonder what makes him do these things? It's not like it was the first time.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Sorry Fred, I agree with Tassard. The egg came first! Chickens, indeed birds, are not the only animals who lay eggs. Fish, reptiles and amphibians all lay eggs and if they evolved before birds .....

This argument reminds me of a dreadful joke.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Turk is the biggest moron the world has ever witnessed. He prefers Juve to lose as long as we foul Inter players. Such a shame that me and him support the same team. He is the only person with a pure Interista feeling, he is exactly like Inter fans.
Sure, what Camo did might have been "stupid," but who gives a fuck? The match was fucking OVER. We couldn't even create a decent chance in the 15 minutes before the red card, so we were always going out. I defend Camoranesi's actions because the match was over and I would have been frustrated as hell just like him. I was frustrated and angry just watching the match.

So sure, call him an idiot and the like. Call me a retard for supporting the action, I don't care. At least he made a statement against those tools and that's better than just losing the match without any passion whatsoever.

Play some football against a side you despise before you rule out doing the exact same thing. Call ZIDANE an idiot while you're at it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)