Mauro Camoranesi (102 Viewers)

Apr 19, 2007
Before I say anything I will say im not justifying what he did. With that said it is a frusterating year and Camo is lashing out. He hasnt been just loosing and playing bad he has had to watch knowing he is exactly what we need in our midfield. When I played I played with alot of fire and determination which usually is a good attribute but can come back and bite you in the ass when you do something stupid. It was a terrible foul but you never know what is going on on the field as far as cheap shots and talking. He probably called Camos mom a terrorist ans said his sister is a whore

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Sure, what Camo did might have been "stupid," but who gives a fuck? The match was fucking OVER. We couldn't even create a decent chance in the 15 minutes before the red card, so we were always going out. I defend Camoranesi's actions because the match was over and I would have been frustrated as hell just like him. I was frustrated and angry just watching the match.

So sure, call him an idiot and the like. Call me a retard for supporting the action, I don't care. At least he made a statement against those tools and that's better than just losing the match without any passion whatsoever.

Play some football against a side you despise before you rule out doing the exact same thing. Call ZIDANE an idiot while you're at it.
You know damn well the difference between you supporting what Camo did and Turk supporting it. I would think that you are with his actions because of a reaction while he's with it because of the intention to hurt a player. If Camoranesi does that in a match after 10 minutes you would be angry but Turk would make a statue of Camo if he goes down on J. Zanetti and breaks his legs even if it were a minute in the game. You are a frustrated fan, he's a moron. Simple mathematics.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You know damn well the difference between you supporting what Camo did and Turk supporting it. I would think that you are with his actions because of a reaction while he's with it because of the intention to hurt a player. If Camoranesi does that in a match after 10 minutes you would be angry but Turk would make a statue of Camo if he goes down on J. Zanetti and breaks his legs even if it were a minute in the game. You are a frustrated fan, he's a moron. Simple mathematics.
I may be wrong but i think Turk's initial reaction was same as yours and mine. I think he also went "Oh, shit, now we're left with only 10 players" . I don't think his first reaction was "Kill him, kill him, kill him".
I think he was more angry than happy at the moment when Camo kicked the guy and got a red card.

Only after the match his reaction was typical Turk-ish ( by Turkish i mean YOU , Turk, not your nation. Don't misunderstand me again :) )

No matter the way he's using to show it, Turk loves Juve a lot. And the first reaction of anyone who loves Juve was "Oh fuck, we're fucked now with 10 men"

I may be wrong though

Jul 2, 2006
again

why don't you make a poll

Jan 7, 2004
I may be wrong but i think Turk's initial reaction was same as yours and mine. I think he also went "Oh, shit, now we're left with only 10 players" . I don't think his first reaction was "Kill him, kill him, kill him".
I think he was more angry than happy at the moment when Camo kicked the guy and got a red card.

Only after the match his reaction was typical Turk-ish ( by Turkish i mean YOU , Turk, not your nation. Don't misunderstand me again :) )

No matter the way he's using to show it, Turk loves Juve a lot. And the first reaction of anyone who loves Juve was "Oh fuck, we're fucked now with 10 men"

I may be wrong though

which is even worse, because if that did occur than supposedly Turk rationalized his thoughts and came to such idiotic concussions/feelings

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well, Javier Zanetti is a classy professional. If it was Zlatan or Vieira or Emerson or Materazzi, I would applaud Camoranesi if he broke their legs, that's for sure. Materazzi has caused injuries to our players before, so why not injure that racist prick.

And both of our reasons of frustration are because it is indeed Inter we were losing to, by the way.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Well, Javier Zanetti is a classy professional. If it was Zlatan or Vieira or Emerson or Materazzi, I would applaud Camoranesi if he broke their legs, that's for sure. Materazzi has caused injuries to our players before, so why not injure that racist prick.

And both of our reasons of frustration are because it is indeed Inter we were losing to, by the way.
Again I can find logic in what you say even if I don't agree with it but that's not the issue, it's all about Turk and I was never generalizing when I first started the remark.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Speaking in terms of football and looking at it in a tactical way, what Camoranesi did wasn't logic and didn't make sense at all.

Anyway, past is past, let just hope things like this wont happen again.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If we look at Camo's performances this year we can see just how valuable he is and how unlucky we were to have him injured for most of the season.

He was injured during the summer, made his debut in the second half of Cagliari-Juve and we immediately scored 3 goals, all 3 assisted by Camoranesi.
In the next match he gets another injury in 30 minute and after that we lose the match.
We had to wait 2 months for his comeback. He finally started playing again in the second half against Inter in 11th round. What did he do ? Scored our only goal.
He had an off match against Parma but he was all over the field in the next match when we destroyed Palermo 5:0 and he assisted one of the goals.

Then another injury follows and another 2 months break. The first time he starts playing from the beginning he scores again.

He played 413 minutes only and he has 4 assists and 2 goals

I'll dare say that if we had Camoranesi available for all our matches and if the refs didn't favour Inter so much, this would have been a two horse race for the scudetto.

FORZA CAMO

May 22, 2007
If we look at Camo's performances this year we can see just how valuable he is and how unlucky we were to have him injured for most of the season.

He was injured during the summer, made his debut in the second half of Cagliari-Juve and we immediately scored 3 goals, all 3 assisted by Camoranesi.
In the next match he gets another injury in 30 minute and after that we lose the match.
We had to wait 2 months for his comeback. He finally started playing again in the second half against Inter in 11th round. What did he do ? Scored our only goal.
He had an off match against Parma but he was all over the field in the next match when we destroyed Palermo 5:0 and he assisted one of the goals.

Then another injury follows and another 2 months break. The first time he starts playing from the beginning he scores again.

He played 413 minutes only and he has 4 assists and 2 goals

I'll dare say that if we had Camoranesi available for all our matches and if the refs didn't favour Inter so much, this would have been a two horse race for the scudetto.

FORZA CAMO
Amen to that. Was thinking about the impact he has made this season and it really has been great. I also remember that in the Palermo match, we played with Iaquinta-Trezeguet up front and both got a goal in the first half. His creativity is really valuable to the team as in the next match vs Milan, Vinny and David start up front again and we create at most 2 chances.

Oh, the "He played 413 minutes only and he has 4 assists and 2 goals" comment :D You know too much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)