Mauro Camoranesi (24 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
injury is the factor, whether you're 30 or 18. It's all about luck and how you get injured.
Ya but you know that its easier to recover from an injury when you are 18 then when you are 31. and also you are more injury prone when you are older because your body is more succeptible to injury. Small aches and pains that you could shrug off when you were younger now become nagging and constant which hinder your play and sometimes turn into larger problems or injuries.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Ya but you know that its easier to recover from an injury when you are 18 then when you are 31. and also you are more injury prone when you are older because your body is more succeptible to injury. Small aches and pains that you could shrug off when you were younger now become nagging and constant which hinder your play and sometimes turn into larger problems or injuries.
Yeah man, that's exactly right.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
We need a decent backup for Camo, rather. A fairly young player that isn't made of glass like Marchionni (get rid of him). I would still keep Mauro though. He is just too much of a phenomenal player when fit and he should have a couple of good seasons in him still.

Apr 19, 2007
next season Marchionni and Camo will be fit. They will make a killer pair on the right side. To say replace Camo is pure stupidity. We should have replaced Del Piero when he was hurt for a season too. He has never recovered and is to much of a liability. Yeah sounds retarded doesnt it

Max

Jul 15, 2003
next season Marchionni and Camo will be fit. They will make a killer pair on the right side. To say replace Camo is pure stupidity. We should have replaced Del Piero when he was hurt for a season too. He has never recovered and is to much of a liability. Yeah sounds retarded doesnt it
This season he has become injury prone, and it wouldn't surprise me if that were to continue into the future. No one ever said that he should be replaced. Simply put, someone (who isn't an injury magnet) is needed to cover for Camoranesi because it's important to have good wingers when you have a tactically-stubborn coach.

Apr 19, 2007
I agree with you Max but he said that we need a replacement for Camoranesi and Nedved. So he means he thinks that we need someone not to back up but to replace him and that is the dumbest thing Ive heard. I think right wing is the one position we have depth in. Unless Marchionni is hurt all next season and Camo is too.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I agree with you Max but he said that we need a replacement for Camoranesi and Nedved. So he means he thinks that we need someone not to back up but to replace him and that is the dumbest thing Ive heard. I think right wing is the one position we have depth in. Unless Marchionni is hurt all next season and Camo is too.
I think we need a Nedved replacement, am I dumb?
He has past his prime and if he doesnt hang his boots he should play a rotational role.

The "possibility" of both Camo and Marchionni being injured for sometime of next season is a good, considering what we have seen. Now if we're lucky, they won't be injured together, but we can't expect a scudetto challenge without a firm starting eleven.

I would definitely opt to sell either one preferably Marchionni. If none are injured it would be good to keep both, but I dont think we can take the risk.

Marchionni seems to me more injury prone, but he has speed and is the only pure winger we have on the team.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
14 February 2008
Trezeguet and Camoranesi to play.

Penultimate training session before Saturday evening's match against Roma and two items of good news. Trezeguet's fever and Camoranesi's back ache have subsided. The striker recovered by spending the day resting and the midfielder by carrying out a light training session; the medical staff have given them the go-ahead to join up with their team mates again.

Tomorrow, after the morning's training session, Claudio Ranieri will hold a press conference (at 1 pm, shown live on Juventus Channel) during which he will name the squad for the game. For the first time he will be able to call up Stendardo in the League, as the player has ended his three-match suspension earned before joining the Bianconeri.
Source: - Juventus.com

:weee:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Enough with this talk. Mauro has recovered well and is ready to start the match. Now we need him to find some consistency and to be back to his best. If his back injury lasted only 2 days and was nothing serious, I can only hope he won't have any more problems until the end of season. :xfinger:

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
but still these annoying niggles and knocks are very frustrating...especially when he is starting to find his feet again
Its very worrying actually, coz we really rely on his midfield creativity, look what happened to our team in the second half without him. We didn't have anybody in midfield to dribble and scramble to break lose our attacks. We couldn't get the ball to our forwards, and luckily Roma didn't have a box striker or else we would have been doomed.

Del Piero came back a few times but surely it shouldn't be his role.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)