Mauro Camoranesi (11 Viewers)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
If Secco hurries up and closes the deal we may get Milito.

Ma in Spagna, è Gabi Milito il nuovo difensore bianconero

Secondo AS, la Juventus avrebbe concluso l'accordo con il Saragoza per Gabriel Milito sulla base di 20 milioni di euro: il giocatore, capitano del Saragoza e fratello del bomber Diego, arriverebbe a Torino la prossima settimana dopo aver forzato il buon esito della trattativa attraverso il suo agente Eduardo Gamarnik.

If this is true, Juventus will have one of the great defend of the world.

Grygera Milito Cris Chiellini
(Zebina) (Legrotalie) (Boumsong) ( ? )

Have anyone another idea ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
He didn't leave for extra cash did he? Trezeguet's case is also different, he is receiving an offer lower than the current one. stop being an ass seven.. and no one called him scumbag.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He didn't leave for extra cash did he? Trezeguet's case is also different, he is receiving an offer lower than the current one. stop being an ass seven.. and no one called him scumbag.
Trezeguet and Deschamps left because they wanted more money, to put it bluntly. If Zlatan does something like that, we call him a mercenary. I'm not saying Deschamps and Trez were wrong, but neither is Camo IMO.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Erm.. Yes actually. The board offered DD a new contract, but DD wanted a much better contract.
It was probably a matter of length of contract than anythingelse.

Nobody in their frame of mind would accept one-year contract as a premise for building the team, since if you don't pick up results in a matter of Week 3 or 4, you would be fired. There is a difference between resigning on one's own will, and resigning because of options available (rather lack of).

Seven,
By your analogy, if somebody pointed gun at you to jump off the cliff, then the person who pointed gun is not responsible as he did not commit any direct causation?

Anyway, vlatko is right. If the board is willing to spend money on Iaquinta then I just don't see any reason why Camo and Trez shouldnt get their money. 7m Euro for Trez?:howler: You can't even get decent rotational set-up with that kind of money these days. If Arsenal's offer is the best we can get, we might as well player exchange deal with Roma, Inter and Milan and get the best deal possible. Yes, we are going to strengthen the opponents, but as if we are going to win Lo Scudetto next year. Trez is not young pup anymore so he will only strenghten opposition when we are not directly challenging. That is better than giving away one of the most prized asset for virtually free.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
DD was offered the same contract, which Ranieri did accept. Deschamps wanted to earn thrice as much as he was offered though.
I havent been following too much news right now, and I have yet to see a report that said DD was offered the same contract as Ranieri. From what I knew Didi was offered a year extension with significant but not substantial payrise. Given how much Didi was paid last year I thought his contract claim was valid and deserved full support of the management.

But if what you wrote is true then I will take my words back, and apologise.

Anyway, in my opinion, management did not seriously court Didi. I suspect Buffon had a hand in this, and got his way in the end. Fair enough, I liked Didi as a player and man, but Buffon is arguably the best keeper the world has ever seen, I won't complain if that was the cost to keep him here. But seriously Camo and Trez deserve some payrise. I would be insulted if I was Trez that the management thinks Iaquinta is his viable replacement.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Erm.. Yes actually. The board offered DD a new contract, but DD wanted a much better contract.
He left for other reasons and you know them very well.

Trezeguet and Deschamps left because they wanted more money, to put it bluntly. If Zlatan does something like that, we call him a mercenary. I'm not saying Deschamps and Trez were wrong, but neither is Camo IMO.
It is not wrong to ask more money not for Zlatan nor the others, he asked for a rise 3.4 mil the offer is 3 mil. If he will leave just for the 400K I won't care at all.

Trezeguet received an offer lower than he is getting now, it was kinda disrespectful in some way, the case is different there, in other words the Board tried to tell that he is not wanted anymore.

Dider's case is totally different, his salary was already a joke (some managers even earn above 10 millions), the offer got the message of Trezeguet's, "you don't worth more than this, take it or leave" kind of deal. Didier's reasons wasn't money anyway, he wanted to bring players he wants, control fully the transfers, which was rejected by the board.

OP

Camo

Jul 20, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,254
    I'd hate to see Camoranesi go...he plays his football from his heart, and having seen him interviewed more than once I guess that's also the way he lives his life! He's not just a talented footballer, he's a "straight up and down guy" and that goes a long way with me!
    I totally agree with you. Camo has always given his best to the game and he is definately a straight forward person who speaks his mind. :toast:

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    Guys are you blind or what??? Do you read whole articles or just titles. Camo's situation can't be compared to Trez's. Board offered a rise to Camo and he is not satisfied, to Trez they offered decrease which is disrespectful and that's a big difference :faq1:

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
    Still no Camoranesi deal Wednesday 13 June, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mauro Camoranesi has moved a step closer to leaving Juventus after crunch contract talks took place on Wednesday.

Juve sporting director Alessio Secco met with the player’s agent this afternoon where an extension was offered until 2009, but his salary demands remain an obstacle.

“I am disappointed and sad,” noted Sergio Fortunato, his representative, to Radio Radio.

“I guess we will now have to find a solution because there is no way Mauro can stay at Juventus under these conditions.

“He wants a three-year contract, but the club have only offered him a £71,000 a year pay rise,” explained the midfielder’s representative.

“This way we cannot sign a new deal – I don’t think it’s fair to make this kind of offer to a world champion. If these are the conditions, the only thing we can do is move to another club.”

Camoranesi currently earns £1.7m a year and wanted a £400,000 increase in an effort to move him in line with some of the club’s top players.

Fortunato had already warned the Old Lady that the winger could leave and would favour a move to one of Inter, Milan and Roma.

Inter boss Roberto Mancini asked for the player last summer, while Lyon and Valencia could also join the race to sign the Argentine-born star.

Channel 4

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    a pay rise of 71,000!!! do these guys not no how to negotiate! at least offer him 1.9m! stupid idiots i dont know what theyre trying to do, they need to be pushed out of the club and not our world champions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)