Mauro Camoranesi (31 Viewers)

Sep 2, 2004
What are you talking about dude. Camoranesi has been bitching for years now and doesn't come close to what Trezeguet has done for this club. Not to mention it seems rather apparent that Mauro has wanted to leave for quite some time, so he can leave if he wants. I've never really liked him that much to keep him no matter what and he's overrated on these forums.
thats real talk

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Camo is one of the finest players in the world.
So,stop making stupid comparasions about his abilities.They are of highest level.
This fucking management is lost in the football world and making a stupidiest moves in the world,without any doubt.
How can any team in the world but Juve,be so stupid to lost a player like Camo.
And that pay rise offer of 71.000 per year is a plastic example of a puriest insult.
It would be better from our management not to offer him anything than this sum.This a weeks vage of mediocre player in any football giant across Europe,ages far from Como's abbilities.
And look the situation.
They put Balza on transfer and his agent says that he is already a Fiorentina player,they do not care about Trez and Lpool ,Arsenal ,Barca and Inter are fighting for him?Who is clever and who is stupid?Of course our stupidiest management.Secco,Giggli and Blanc,fuck away on other side of the planet.We can not especcially at this moment afford ourselves to sose player like Camo ,no way.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
According to Camoranesi's agent, the possibilities of the player staying in Turin are very slim.

The meeting between Sergio Fortunato, Mauro Camoranesi's agent, and the Juventus management did not go well: the renewal of the Argentine's contract is still a remote possibility.

"If the conditions to renew the contract are those laid out by Juventus, then the only option is to change teams," Fortunato said during a radio interview.

"Mauro is under contract until 2009 and wants to renew until 2010, but 100 thousand euros is not enough of a raise for a world champion."

Indeed, from the point of view of Camoranesi, who currently earns around 2 million and a half euros per season, the raise offered by the Bianconeri is small compared to the 500 thousand euros requested by the player.

Even that would take his salary up to only 3 million, something the player believes is a modest sum given that some senior players are paid around 5 million.

Camoranesi joined Juve in 2002 from Verona, but expressed a strong desire for a move away from the club after they were relegated last season.

Eventually he was convinced to stay on, and did, albeit reluctantly. He played an important part in helping the club achieve promotion back to Serie A, but seems to have been on the outer since.

Goal.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
i agree that the Juve management is definitely disrespecting Camo and what he has done for Juve...but i wouldnt lose any sleep if Camo leaves...he is an above avg player at the most and can be replaced

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
i agree that the Juve management is definitely disrespecting Camo and what he has done for Juve...but i wouldnt lose any sleep if Camo leaves...he is an above avg player at the most and can be replaced
Nothing is more far from the real things than this.He is premium player nota above avg,no way.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What did Camo do for Juve ?
How can you ask such a question? From the moment he scored that beauty against Feyenoord in his first ever cl match, when he outplayed Real alone in 2005, when he killed Inter in 2003, when assisted many goals, and the one particular assist to Ibra against Inter last year i'll never forget, when he was our best player when the others underperformed in some important matches and when he played some serie B matches like its a cl final Camo gave his heart for this team. He was our creative force and our engine on the right side

What did Juve do for Camo ?
When "Noone" played in a relegation candidate, Verona, and he was still noone after those 2 years in serie A, eventhough he was 26, only one team saw the talent in him and gave him the chance. When he signed with Juve "Noone" became someone and the name Camoranesi became a well known name everywhere where people love football.
Juve gave Camo his name, Juve gave him a material fortune, Juve made him a champion of Italy and it was Juve that gave him the chance to win the World Cup, something he would have never done in Argentina, Mexico or , at the time Serie B team, Verona.

Camoranesi gave so much to Juve and its outrageous how we're playing mind games with him instead of offering him the contract he wants. But we gave him even more and he's such a jerk for insulting us and threatening he'll go to our main rivals.
Players like Camoranesi and Zambrotta mustnt even think about such an option.

We're not being fair to him, he's not being fair to us

Noone's a victim in this story

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Oh, please. I have always thought Camoranesi was a brilliant player. Even before he was ever called for the Azzurri. The fact he's a world champion doesn't cloud my view, but it does prove he's a vital player. After all he was indispensable in Italy's team. That ought to say something.
The only reason why he was indispensable in that squad is because he was the only suitable choice for right-midfield available and he knows Lippi's system. That doesn't really tell me much besides that Italy doesn't have many good right-wingers, which is the truth. But Camoranesi is still a good player nonetheless.

Whether you like it or not, Deschamps left and Ranieri accepted the same terms Deschamps refused.
But that doesn't mean anything either! You're picking and choosing what information you want to believe and now you made a statement that doesn't reveal anything. Again, Deschamps left because the management disrespected him and would not let him form the team he wanted. Ranieri has never had any stake in Juventus and signed because our board hasn't disrespected him yet and he couldn't turn down Juve. I mean is this theoretical physics here or what..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
what has camo do for juve? he was never nothin exceptional
He has been a good player for us, one that would help us greatly in returning to the top. But Camoranesi is not world class and his attitude over the years has quite frankly reeked that I think he's been wanting away from Juventus for a while. If he wants to leave, let him go. You can't keep a player who doesn't want to play for you anymore.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Camo has been underpaid for large amount of his career. He probably didnt have much choice since joining Juve from once proud but relegated Hellas Verona is no brainer. I think out of respect Juve should try to keep Camoranesi and give him the chance to end his career here. Yes, I am a bit annoyed by Camo maverick character at times, and he is a "love-hate" relationship, but he is someone you rather have than not.

100,000Euro rise? :howler: . I can imagine how Secco & Blanc came up with this idea? Lets see, since inflation is up by 3% we will offer Camo 100,000 Euro, which is in line with inflation. But Camo is too dumb to know the law of economics hence he will take it as a "pay rise". Secco & Blanc can go f*ck themselves, and run the groceries stores they used to.

Seven,

I don't doubt your integrity since you are a solid poster. But I have hard time believing Didi being given the same contract as Ranieri given how our BOD has been treating David and Camo. It seems to me, they have set sights in keeping Buffon (meaning firing DD) and sell David and Camo in the process since they are old. Why not just sell them last year when they were actually worth something? Wait, they didnt have the guts to take the heart out of this team. The result, the team has less money to spend when things actually do matter, and share holder loose their return. I think somebody with ambition, money, and vision needs to take this club over, take it forward from there on. BOD is pile of shits and majority shareholders showed very little control on such incompetent lot.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I dont think the management disrespect him, they offer him an increase and he didi want it.

This hole thing of "disrespect him" its just becouse people want to make another "Trezeguet" of him, when the case is VERY diferent.

I dont have anything against Camoranesi, I think he is a good player, but we all know that he is not the type of player that is "loyal" to a team, he will always choose whats good for him and this decition will not be based on heart, but on head, and the best explample of that is when he had to choose to play between Italy and Argentina, he knew that the best chance for him was to play in Italy, he knew that if he went to play in Argentina, he posibly didnt have the same chance to play becouse there are better mids in Argentina than in Italy.

And this is not a bad thing, he is a smart man, but knowing these about him makes me realize that maye the best thing for him is leave Juventus.

I dont blame the management on this one.

Goodbye Camo, thanks for your time here and all the best for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)