Mauro Camoranesi (18 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Juve's breakin up, so it looks like we're only going to keep DP, Neddy and Buffon from the old group, along with Chiellini. Other than that, its a fresh new start.
If only we'd bring Tacch, Maresca and co back. Fact is, Del Piero and Nedved are hardly going to feature all of 90 minutes anymore. So really, it's only Buffon and to a lesser extent Chiellini that have been retained as part of the squad. Sad, but true. Goes without saying I'm hoping we retain Trezeguet and Camoranesi as well. It would just make things all around the pitch a whole lot easier and need I say, comforting to see some familiar faces.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Juve's breakin up, so it looks like we're only going to keep DP, Neddy and Buffon from the old group, along with Chiellini. Other than that, its a fresh new start.
And that is not the way to go in big clubs. Keeping all of our stars is essential, I thought the board was aware of that but obviously they're not. Keeping Gigi, Trez, Camo, DP and Neddy would mean so much to us in order of team play, I mean that's our first attack for a number of years already, Camo and Nedved are our main and only creative forces for a number of years. Why are they changing something that doesn't need changing? We just needed 2 quality CB's and a central midfielder, nothing else. The way I see it now, they are repairing the healthy part of the construction and leaving the rotten to rot further.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I see Andy chose to ignore this question.
I didn't ignore it, I'm just too busy to return to the discussions we've had a month ago. It's a waste of time to discuss subjects with people who forget things so easily, including somebody such as Jack. He has never made any sense in my opinion and negated me as a facebook friend, but he can do that all he wants. I just won't respect him regarding his football knowledge because he potentiallly thinks that I'm out to insult him. I'd might as well put him on my ignore list while Rami is the one I should listen to.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
If only we'd bring Tacch, Maresca and co back. Fact is, Del Piero and Nedved are hardly going to feature all of 90 minutes anymore. So really, it's only Buffon and to a lesser extent Chiellini that have been retained as part of the squad. Sad, but true. Goes without saying I'm hoping we retain Trezeguet and Camoranesi as well. It would just make things all around the pitch a whole lot easier and need I say, comforting to see some familiar faces.
I disagree.

Nedved and Del Piero are able to play the 90min, I'm not sure if you followed Serie B this season, but they proved that they're still able to do their job perfectly. Not to mention Serie B is twice if not more as hard as Serie A...from tech point of view.

That said, Both Del Piero and Nedved are eager to take the team back to where we were before, they both know that lot of fans are depending on them, Nedved can still run more than any young talented player, the man never stops running. And Ale isn't liking the idea of being taken out during the game because he's convinced he can play till 90min.

I'm really not worry about these two.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
I disagree.

Nedved and Del Piero are able to play the 90min, I'm not sure if you followed Serie B this season, but they proved that they're still able to do their job perfectly. Not to mention Serie B is twice if not more as hard as Serie A...from tech point of view.

That said, Both Del Piero and Nedved are eager to take the team back to where we were before, they both know that lot of fans are depending on them, Nedved can still run more than any young talented player, the man never stops running. And Ale isn't liking the idea of being taken out during the game because he's convinced he can play till 90min.

I'm really not worry about these two.
:agree:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
i think recalling Maresca would be an excellent idea...it would solve our CM problems as he is an all-round player...and Neddy can last 90 mins till the the day he retires...the guy is a machine

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
And that is not the way to go in big clubs. Keeping all of our stars is essential, I thought the board was aware of that but obviously they're not. Keeping Gigi, Trez, Camo, DP and Neddy would mean so much to us in order of team play, I mean that's our first attack for a number of years already, Camo and Nedved are our main and only creative forces for a number of years. Why are they changing something that doesn't need changing? We just needed 2 quality CB's and a central midfielder, nothing else. The way I see it now, they are repairing the healthy part of the construction and leaving the rotten to rot further.
its not only to us, we didn't need to change things around especially in attack. We could've solved many headaches by keeping those players.

The attack was the only department that was a sure thing but now we have trezi heading out and miccoli coming with Iaquinta for some reason.

the other part :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)