Mauro Camoranesi (32 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Camoranesi likely to leave
Tuesday 12 June, 2007
Mauro Camoranesi’s agent has admitted that his client may follow David Trezeguet out of the Juventus door.

The winger is in talks regarding a contract renewal, but an agreement may be difficult to reach given that he wants a significant pay increase to stay on in Turin.

And after David Trezeguet sent the Juventus hierarchy a clear ‘I’m out of here’ signal during his goal celebration on Sunday, a Camoranesi exit may also be on the horizon.

“I was at the stadium with Mauro and when we saw David’s reaction we were both surprised as we didn’t think things were that bad,” said Sergio Fortunato.

“It seemed like David wanted to tell us that we should also go, even if our situation is different from his.

“The club has offered us a pay rise and an extension, but that might not be enough.

“I will meet [general director Jean-Claude] Blanc shortly, but if the numbers don’t change then I think we will need to take a decision.”

Juventus renewed Gianluigi Buffon’s contract last week and are hoping that other key players will follow the goalkeeper’s example, but Fortunato is critical of the club’s attitude.

“They can just say that they hope we will sign a new contract, but Juve need six or seven top-quality players excluding Buffon for next season in Serie A.

“I don’t think Mauro will stay with this contract, especially as he has already received some offers from Italy and from Spain.

“Roma? We certainly hope so as Mauro would like to play there,” concluded Fortunato.

Meanwhile, Juve sporting director Alessio Secco is expected to meet Trezeguet’s father and agent in the next few days.

Although the Frenchman has made it clear that he is off, the Old Lady will have one more go at convincing him to stay on with them.

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
This sucks so much. Damn it, give them what they want, it's better then spending it on Iaquinta!!
I don't see the common sence . You are willing to spend 10m for Iaquinta (plus 1 or 2 young players), and not willing to give a pay rise of at least the same contracts to Trez and Camo.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Trez situation is different than Camo's. They offered to trez a lower contract and to camo rise and he is still not satisfied. Camo is overrating himself too much, he is not star player who led us to A and deserves 50% increase. Now it's obvius that our board wants to get rid of Trez and wanted to keep Camo.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I'm not that inconfident, as latest news is that which Camo's asks isn't far off the boards latest offer.

And Goggo.. Camo IS a star player who has les in A and has led us to A.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
camo seems to ask for 3.4 millions and our board offered him 3 millions. we should give him the 400.000 more. we can`t lose more players if we want to be competitive next year. we have to keep our best players.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
“The club has offered us a pay rise and an extension, but that might not be enough.
A raise and an extension might not be enough? So what does he want? To be captain? Shares in the team? Seriously, I am starting to support the club now. The players know that the club has money and the want to suck more of it instead of wishing that the management would use the money to strengthen.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
A raise and an extension might not be enough? So what does he want? To be captain? Shares in the team? Seriously, I am starting to support the club now. The players know that the club has money and the want to suck more of it instead of wishing that the management would use the money to strengthen.

it is the plight of agents, commission on a higher contract is the key. For instance in baseball one angent(Scott Boras) is feared more than the commissioner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)