Mauro Camoranesi (37 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
if he really wants to go, then let him. there's no point in keeping him. honestly, i think its easier finding an adequate replacement for him than trez.

forced or not, you were there in B, played some games, scored some goals. for that, all is forgiven. (lol). if you leave, thanks camo. i liked you since you were in verona and was one of the happiest people when you signed for juve.

how times have changed.

Juventino#16

Chila !!! #3
May 27, 2007
i think, camo won't leave ... because he want to go to Roma (they didn't give him enough money), Milan & Inter (we won't left him to them both)

+i think Juve will offer him new contract and he will decide to stay;)

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
i think, camo won't leave ... because he want to go to Roma (they didn't give him enough money), Milan & Inter (we won't left him to them both)

+i think Juve will offer him new contract and he will decide to stay;)
Yeah, -50% of the current he has and he will accept it with arms wide open.

Jul 24, 2006
Loyalty is not dependent on reward. Camoranesi has been paid with money just as green as had he been in Serie A or anywhere else for that matter..

All year long his agent (and Trez's) have held Juve over a barrel, "we were forced to stay" "we need assurances for next year" and now we are back up they want all the Transfer money in bonuses - for doing their jobs!!

They go so far as to allow their spokespeople to shop them to Inter!! Look at Toni and how he has gone about things with Bayern. With respect. These players have brought themselves disgrace by their actions off the pitch and have hardly shone in their performances on it.. At least you wouldn't compare their contributions to those of Buffon or Pavel? Yet all we hear is "Camo is a World Cup winner.." so what!

I don't care - sell them to Inter - they've had Vieri, Ibra, Vieira - take all our mercaneries and I will watch Pavel take a dive and DP with his tongue out when he slots the resulting free kick and Juve beat Inter 2-1 again to take our f*cking title back..

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Loyalty is not dependent on reward. Camoranesi has been paid with money just as green as had he been in Serie A or anywhere else for that matter..

All year long his agent (and Trez's) have held Juve over a barrel, "we were forced to stay" "we need assurances for next year" and now we are back up they want all the Transfer money in bonuses - for doing their jobs!!

They go so far as to allow their spokespeople to shop them to Inter!! Look at Toni and how he has gone about things with Bayern. With respect. These players have brought themselves disgrace by their actions off the pitch and have hardly shone in their performances on it.. At least you wouldn't compare their contributions to those of Buffon or Pavel? Yet all we hear is "Camo is a World Cup winner.." so what!

I don't care - sell them to Inter - they've had Vieri, Ibra, Vieira - take all our mercaneries and I will watch Pavel take a dive and DP with his tongue out when he slots the resulting free kick and Juve beat Inter 2-1 again to take our f*cking title back..
:touched: :pint:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
His agent confirmed Juve offered him more $$$ and one more year to the contract but they're not satisfied. They will meet tomorrow with Blanc and cie.

ciao Mauro!

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
I'd hate to see Camoranesi go...he plays his football from his heart, and having seen him interviewed more than once I guess that's also the way he lives his life! He's not just a talented footballer, he's a "straight up and down guy" and that goes a long way with me!

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
First Trez and now Camoranesi. Ciao e grazie per tutti.

It would have been smart if they had wrote something in their contracts last year stating that upon return to the Serie A they'd get a decent contract.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Camo is not essential to the project. He deserves better salary but if he's goin to result to emotions all the time, might as well release his leash. And although the guy prefers our direct rivals (of all clubs), we should sell him abroad.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
His agent confirmed Juve offered him more $$$ and one more year to the contract but they're not satisfied. They will meet tomorrow with Blanc and cie.

ciao Mauro!
if thats true then ciao mauro indeed

But you see thats the thing, in the past we would've gotten away with it. But now we need those players, they are the sure thing.Now we will have to bring in new players and go through the hard work again. While we could've done that in other positions.

And trust me you could see Alex's tongue but you see his disappointment after they give a fair drubbing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)