Mauro Camoranesi (45 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Today, his agent confirmed that they're not asking to have wages equal to those of Buffon, Nedved, Del Piero and Trezeguet, but he says that Camo deserves better than half of their wages.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Today, his agent confirmed that they're not asking to have wages equal to those of Buffon, Nedved, Del Piero and Trezeguet, but he says that Camo deserves better than half of their wages.
His demands hardly seem unreasonable for a player of his quality.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
He does deserve more than half. Come on Gigli - give him a raise!

Salihamdizic doesn't really play like Mauro. He's faster but not same tech and nor ball control. He's good though.

About Marchionni, i'm undecided, and i doubt he'll stay with us.
With me, it's better the :devil: you know, so....
I prefer Camo to both. When Marchioni is fit he can play very well, but he seems to be injury prone. Maybe that's because serie B is a tough little league, but we need someone who is fit most of the time in serie A. There is no point having a "Good player" if he's always injured.

carpenter

Bianconero
May 11, 2007
IMO, he is a great player. Unfortunately, not in every match. Only few that he showed his full potential (serie B standard can't count). I think it would be very difficult for him next season in A. Furthermore, He looks better in short hair do. (the team was trying to cut his hair)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I'll never call a player who took Juventus back to its rightful place disloyal. Yet at the same time, I can't say that Camoranesi is loyal. Yes, he's stayed with us but he was forced to stay, even though he's played an undeniable role in our promotion. Actually I like him to stay, I won't lose sleep over his departure though.

:tup:

Marchionni and Salihamdizic are good replacements.
i really want camo to stay, he is extremely important to our squad. even though he was forced to stay he still played like there was no drama unlike trez who also bitched and whined all season. he gets my respect any day of the week. :pint:

i dont think marchionni or sahil would fully "replace" camo's role, he is a hybrid player that gives this club strength on the attack and i'm pretty sure along with neddy, trez and ale opposing managers do factor him into the game plan.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I just hope Ranieri doesnt buy a load of Parma players whilst he was there. As for Camo when will the day come for him to keep his fat mouth shut and get on with things? What a whinging little slag. Time to release this type of players who've over welcomed their stay i think. They need new adventure and if things go wrong they'll always throw the same old line at us that we Held them at gun point to stay.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Do you think Juve can't afford a salary that Roma can?!!!
At the momment, the question is where we can afford to spend rather than just sustaining high costs.

OUr board wants to sign some important players. Our wage budget is not what it used to be, also considering that we need to spend money on the transfers themselves.

Trez and Camo are inluded in my list of Champions we can afford to lose, ofcourse we would need to find proper replacements. Whether its long term or short term replacements.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Camo only wants to leave coz of his wages right? Then the Juve management would be very foolish to let him go...and if any club had come with better offers i think Camo would have been long gone

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
tbh there is two ways yto look at this

1- a loyal player and world cup winner, who stayed with the demoted club in their time of need looking for reparations to reflect his sacrifice and show his standing at the club.

2-a spolied brat who kicked and screamed that he was too important to play serie b football. who was forced to stay at the club and fell out with the management at this decision.a man who wanted out the second juve were demoted, now demanding extra cash for his "enforced loyaloty"

if you think of it that way then, option 1-sure give him teh money he feels he deserves
option2-screw him, sell his ass to the first team that wants him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)