Mauro Camoranesi (50 Viewers)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camo threatens Juve exit Thursday 7 June, 2007

brilliant, just brilliant.

why doesnt this board just completely disrespect all of our loyal players and replace them with a bunch of idiots, if camo is sold to one of our rivals, i will burn their houses down. IDIOTS
This is going too far with this idiotic board :tdown:
What do they want?!!!! they wanna force our champions out of the club?!!!
isn't there a one man with brain to see all the mess done by this board?
Secco, Blanc and Cobolli should be removed asap, otherwise our beloved Juve's future looks really dark :disagree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I'm not sure how much Camo is asking for...but I hope the board have good reason why they can't meet his demands.

Honestly I don't mind losing Camo for the right price. I have always thought that Buffon and Del Pie are the real essentials.

Camo's contribution thus far has been great, at times being the ONLY creative force in our midfield. But again, replaceble.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
FFS people are acting as if he signed for Roma already. Every player at some point threatens to exit and go for another club. It's how the agents of these players blackmail the clubs into giving better contracts. Get a grip you poeple. It happens to every team in the world.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I'm not sure how much Camo is asking for...but I hope the board have good reason why they can't meet his demands.

Honestly I don't mind losing Camo for the right price. I have always thought that Buffon and Del Pie are the real essentials.

Camo's contribution thus far has been great, at times being the ONLY creative force in our midfield. But again, replaceble.
Do you think Juve can't afford a salary that Roma can?!!!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If Marchionni is really one of Ranieri's favourite players then i can imagine Ranieri being the one who wants Camo out.
Its extra stupidity if thats the case. We should give Camo what he wants and keep him for 2 or 3 more years.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
we don't know what Mauro wants. What if he is asking for a big amount of money that is unrealistic? For all we know he could be using this to get a transfer. We have to wait and see.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
This would weaken our side immensly, while it would strengthen one of our main rivals.

Though I just see it as a trick from Camo's manager, to get him a better contract. That and it makes an easy article..

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
yeah i thought about it this way as well. The agent knows that the management is under pressure and the fans are behind the player, so he thought he would use that for his advantage in the negotiations.

Anyway the management should've offered a respected offer for him and trezi already instead of decreasing their wages.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
If find quite funny that some of you guys speak trash abour our management in this matter when you dont even know what is Camo asking... we all know that his manager is not the nicest person in the world, how do you guys know is the guy is asking for a raise? how do you guys know if this is just another story made up by his manager to put some pressure on Juve's management?

I aprecieate Camo alot, and I would really like him to stay, but lets find out first what he is asking before going against our management.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
This would weaken our side immensly, while it would strengthen one of our main rivals.

Though I just see it as a trick from Camo's manager, to get him a better contract. That and it makes an easy article..
Probably, seems to be what most players are doing at the moment.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
:wth: ?
I hope this is channel 4 being a media guttersnipe. If not, what is this board thinking of? Balza, Trez and now Camo! We need to keep these players for at least another year or two to get a place in Europe, but ever since we heard that Ranieri is our new coach, rumours are flying about getting rid of players, that he supposedly doesn't like, and buying loads more (of his little favorites).
When DD took over last year, he had to cope with the team he was left with after the board sold our players. As we are still on a limited budget (albeit a bigger one than we had last year), Ranieri should be doing likewise! We only need 2/3 players maximum to stay in serie A AND challenge for a place in Europe.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
brilliant, just brilliant.

why doesnt this board just completely disrespect all of our loyal players and replace them with a bunch of idiots, if camo is sold to one of our rivals, i will burn their houses down. IDIOTS
I'll never call a player who took Juventus back to its rightful place disloyal. Yet at the same time, I can't say that Camoranesi is loyal. Yes, he's stayed with us but he was forced to stay, even though he's played an undeniable role in our promotion. Actually I like him to stay, I won't lose sleep over his departure though.

FFS people are acting as if he signed for Roma already. Every player at some point threatens to exit and go for another club. It's how the agents of these players blackmail the clubs into giving better contracts. Get a grip you poeple. It happens to every team in the world.
:tup:

Before selling Mauro find a replacement ffs.
Marchionni and Salihamdizic are good replacements.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
If Camo is asking somewhere in the region of 2m Euros, then Secco should be shot down immediately. I think Mauro deserves a significant pay-rise considering all those years he has been underpaid by our board. However, if he is reaching his figures in the region of 3m Euros, then we must wonder whether he is worth as much Chivu. The answer is no, and we probably could get Quaresma for a lower wage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)