Mauro Camoranesi (42 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
i won't lose sleep if Camo leaves us...bye bye and welcome Ribery!!!
Yea and we´ll get Ribery easily? :rolleyes: Why do you think Ribery will join us if Camo wants to leave? Camo just wants a competitive squad.

lol true but wouldnt you prefer him instead of Camo...and be honest
I would, but Camo is a class act and one of our most important players. It´s not that simple as you think.

Word, Marchionni is crap. At least from how he's been this season. :disagree:
I´m also disappointed with his performances so far but I still want to keep him.

Bye bye?!!! why?
He is one of the most important players to this club, and very crucial for our next serie A campaign!!!
Some people don´t have any gratitude. :tdown:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
We can't afford to let Camo go. Mesto, Marchionni and Salihamdzic do not come close to what Camoranesi offers our side. We'd really miss him.

He's staying anyway.. trust me ;).

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Camoranesi is an excellent player for us. Quite frankly, if Juventus office doesn't lock down our big 3 (Buffon, Trez, Camo) than we can just say goodbye to CL football next season. There is no way you can replace 3 top notch players (leaders of our squad) in one year, expect the team to gel and perform in A. These guys have played in A for a while and have had great success. They are the driving force behind our team along with DP and Neddy.

Those 5 players along with Chiellini are the spirit of the squad next year. They toughed it out in B and should expect to finish top 4 next season. With out them, we are in BIG BIG trouble. I think some folks on here need to take a reality check. The grass isn't always greener.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

It's in our best interest that all 3 of Camo, Gigi and Trez stay, along with Nedved and Dp they are the backbone of our (new) team and we most definetly can't afford to loose that again. All we need are some reinforcements, midfield and defense, we have the money so we don't need sales.

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
We can't afford to let Camo go. Mesto, Marchionni and Salihamdzic do not come close to what Camoranesi offers our side. We'd really miss him.

He's staying anyway.. trust me ;).
I don't think that he is so quality, there are much better wingers out there that we can get! but the team chemistry is importand, that is what Vlatko explained.
I agree 100 % with vlatko!

It's in our best interest that all 3 of Camo, Gigi and Trez stay, along with Nedved and Dp they are the backbone of our (new) team and we most definetly can't afford to loose that again. All we need are some reinforcements, midfield and defense, we have the money so we don't need sales.
:tup:Word!

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
Camoranesi is an excellent player for us. Quite frankly, if Juventus office doesn't lock down our big 3 (Buffon, Trez, Camo) than we can just say goodbye to CL football next season. There is no way you can replace 3 top notch players (leaders of our squad) in one year, expect the team to gel and perform in A. These guys have played in A for a while and have had great success. They are the driving force behind our team along with DP and Neddy.

Those 5 players along with Chiellini are the spirit of the squad next year. They toughed it out in B and should expect to finish top 4 next season. With out them, we are in BIG BIG trouble. I think some folks on here need to take a reality check. The grass isn't always greener.
:tup:

add Balzaretti to that. a winner with great mentality!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Yea and we´ll get Ribery easily? :rolleyes: Why do you think Ribery will join us if Camo wants to leave? Camo just wants a competitive squad.

I would, but Camo is a class act and one of our most important players. It´s not that simple as you think.

I´m also disappointed with his performances so far but I still want to keep him.

Some people don´t have any gratitude. :tdown:
i distinctly remember that Camo the great hero was also willing to walk away last season even b4 the serie B campaign started...he was also dropped for the first couple of games...so I m not so convinced of his commitment

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
i distinctly remember that Camo the great hero was also willing to walk away last season even b4 the serie B campaign started...he was also dropped for the first couple of games...so I m not so convinced of his commitment
He has been out with an injury.. Before that he was always a starter.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
To be honest, I won't lose sleep if Mauro leaves either. I'm more concerned about picking up players we desperately need, such as a great stopper for the back or someone who can pull the strings in midfield. If that means relinquishing Camo, well then, so be it. I remember him saying he would easily walk out as well and I'm not convinced of his commitment either. If he wants to leave then lets try to cash in on him.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
i dont see why everyone is on Camo's back...if you were forced to stay at a club that has been demoted, not sure how many deducted points you will have, and seeing others players leaving, its obvious Camo is going to be angry and unenthusiastic.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i dont see why everyone is on Camo's back...if you were forced to stay at a club that has been demoted, not sure how many deducted points you will have, and seeing others players leaving, its obvious Camo is going to be angry and unenthusiastic.
ya dude i've been saying that all season long. now my opinion on trezz may be slightly different :eyebrows:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)