Mauro Camoranesi (35 Viewers)

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Camoranesi does not suck. He is an extremely good winger and one of the best in Italy. His role on Juventus is perfect and I hope that he stays. Marchionni is a good backup.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Camoranesi does not suck. He is an extremely good winger and one of the best in Italy. His role on Juventus is perfect and I hope that he stays. Marchionni is a good backup.
No he sucks and big time. Can't cross for shit.

(I bet you feel just a little silly now)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Camo set for summer exit? Thursday 17 May, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mauro Camoranesi could leave Juventus at the end of the season, the player’s agent confirmed on Thursday.

The world champion was a target for several outfits last summer, including Lyon and Valencia, but was blocked by the Bianconeri.

“Mauro is an instinctive person, he always says what he thinks. It was a scandal here in Turin when he said that he didn’t want to play in Serie B, but I think that was logical,” said agent Sergio Fortunato.

“He stayed here and did his job, helping the side reach promotion,” added the Argentine-born winger’s representative.

“We have a good relationship with the management, but now Camoranesi wants a competitive side for the next few years.

“It is difficult for him to stay in a club used to winning like Juve if they don’t build a squad which can reach the highest levels.”

Camoranesi could therefore be on the move and Fortunato confirmed that the midfielder would be happy to play in Spain’s La Liga.

“Last year there were several European clubs interested in his services. We had a pre-contract with Lyon, but the transfer failed because of the summer scandal,” explained the agent.

“The Ligue 1 side is still one of his possible destinations, but Mauro would also favour a move to Spain. We will see what happens.

“He has asked for his contract to be revised and they have offered a one-year extension,” confirmed Fortunato.

“When he came to Italy he was aware that he would earn less than in Mexico. Mauro makes his decisions based on his motivations and his heart,” he concluded.

The World Cup winner’s present deal expires in 2009 and he allegedly rejected a new £1.7m per year agreement that would have kept him in Turin until 2010.

Channel 4

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

:lol:

Tony, dude, check my two posts where I say Camo sucks again, hit the quote button or highlight the text, it's a joke.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I've already come to terms that Camo will most likely not be playing for Juve next season. And I must say... it didn't take very long to come to those terms. Personally, I've never considered him one of my favorite players and the matches I have seen him play this season have not done anything for me to like him more. But I do wish we could hang on to him because he's obviously one of our better players.

But if not, so long and goodbye.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)