Mauro Camoranesi (29 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Roma has a salary cap, and from what I read yesterday, Camo would be making the EXACT same amount there as he would be here, with the contract that was offered to him

I dont know what is up his ass, but I wont totally blame the board for this one...unless they refuse to pay him the extra 400,000

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Roma has a salary cap, and from what I read yesterday, Camo would be making the EXACT same amount there as he would be here, with the contract that was offered to him

I dont know what is up his ass, but I wont totally blame the board for this one...unless they refuse to pay him the extra 400,000
his agent and CL football.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
A raise and an extension might not be enough? So what does he want? To be captain? Shares in the team? Seriously, I am starting to support the club now. The players know that the club has money and the want to suck more of it instead of wishing that the management would use the money to strengthen.
I love Camo and all, and I appreciate his support for us in Serie B. But I can't understand his reaction, he is almost 30, and asking for pay rise, 2 to 2.5 Million per year is acceptable imo, If everyone keep asking for pay rise, and If we sign all those players, we will end up like Lazio and Parma I am afraid. :confused:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001

It is crazy If Camo will leave because of that Extra 400 000 per year :confused:

Aug 1, 2003
look, if trez and camo want a reasonable pay rise, i dont see why we shouldn't give it to them. especially trez who has his heart in this team. both have contributed so much to juve, esp since calciopoli.

but if thats not the problem and camo just wants to play his football elsewhere, we should let him go if hes not motivated to be part of juve's football anymore. its sad but it is what he wants.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)