Maurizio Sarri (46 Viewers)

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
This guy has been carried so hard to the Scudetto by Ronaldo and Dybala. Never before have I seen a coach of a trophy winning team be so trivial. We could have replaced him with an average fan in a suit and the result would be the same.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Does anyone find it surprising that they announced “he gone” pretty much a few hours after the match? I was expecting more like a few days of “evaluation” before the outcome. Agnelli must really be pissed off.
I think his sacking was on the cards for quite some time. Yesterday was the last chance to salvage his job.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Does anyone find it surprising that they announced “he gone” pretty much a few hours after the match? I was expecting more like a few days of “evaluation” before the outcome. Agnelli must really be pissed off.
The compounding noise since the announcement last June built up

The board can only tolerate so much fuckery

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
This guy has been carried so hard to the Scudetto by Ronaldo and Dybala. Never before have I seen a coach of a trophy winning team be so trivial. We could have replaced him with an average fan in a suit and the result would be the same.
That's such an exaggeration. The result would definitely not have been the same.

It would have been a lot better.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
OK, you were actually the most disgusting character in almost 30 years I've witnessed to coach my lovely Juve... You look like a smellie junkie cheap whore in jogging pants... WTH we were thinking you're like a 2 at best, we are a solid 8, sometimes looks like a 9, this kind of shit can only happen in real life... thank god is over

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)