Maurizio Sarri (139 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Ronaldo FC

P.S. it’s mombly i wont take it too seriously.
Just the fact our players are liking the official post announcing Sarri is sacked show us what they thought of him. I don’t think anyone was following his Instructions or even understanding them.

This is actually the only positive about all this: it tells us that the underperforming players we have now might play better under a new coach and they might not be just useless.

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I won't bother debating what credit he deserves and why or why not

• We are worse off than we were last summer
  • CR7 is a year older with a very bad taste in his mouth due to management's decisions
  • No confidence in management in this current state to make a good decision on the next coach we hire

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Just the fact our players are liking the official post announcing Sarri is sacked show us what they thought of him. I don’t think anyone was following his Instructions or even understanding them.

This is actually the only positive about all this: it tells us that the underperforming players we have now might play better under a new coach and they might not be just useless.
Our management showed pretty poor foresight by ignoring the signs of players ignoring this guy, disliking his methods, and not being motivated to play for him. It was all right out in the open at Chelsea. It was always going to be even worse here with bigger stars and egos. The only thing that saved this season somewhat was the professionalism of the environment here.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

That sort of behaviour from the players I can't stand one bit if true. He's your boss, so do your best to follow his instructions no matter if you like that fucker or not. I don't want us to become a 2nd Bayern where players sack their coaches at will.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Allegri had significantly better midfielders at his disposal when we reached those finals and they were younger. We had also younger Barza, Chiello, Bonnuci, Higuain, Buffon, Alves. Can you compare Danilo to Alves? Current defense to BBC? Pjanic now to Pjanic then? Higuain now to Higuain of the past?
The last two years of Allegri's reign were ridden with embarrassing defeats, lackluster performances, and obvious signs of a decline. All of this just culminated last season when our old players grew older, the new signings were total shit and the whole team was unfit to the new coach's philosophy.

Yes but it was gradual decline under Allegri. Each year was a little slower tempo, a little more dependency on individual players and a leakier defense and midfield. This year is a collapse not just a decline.

That gradual decline got Allegri the sack despite his previous successes. We hired Sarri and made good additions in midfield and defense Deligt, demiral, Ramsey, Rabiot, Danilo to reverse this decline but instead Sarri changed the decline to a free-fall collapse. He accelerated it.

We got smashed in the supercup, coppa and CL. And we barely made it through the league by 1 point. This sacking had to be done

- - - Updated - - -

That sort of behaviour from the players I can't stand one bit if true. He's your boss, so do your best to follow his instructions no matter if you like that fucker or not. I don't want us to become a 2nd Bayern where players sack their coaches at will.
you must be fun to work for eh :D How far do you take this principle at work?

If your boss is micromanaging, doesn't listen, stubborn, makes bad decisions, alienates individuals on the team... how does that impact your motivation and performance on the job?

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Our management showed pretty poor foresight by ignoring the signs of players ignoring this guy, disliking his methods, and not being motivated to play for him. It was all right out in the open at Chelsea. It was always going to be even worse here with bigger stars and egos. The only thing that saved this season somewhat was the professionalism of the environment here.
I hope both Paratici and Nedved get the boot if they wanted to hang on to this guy.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I still see comparisons between Allegri and Sarri, especially between Allegri's last season and Sarri's first.
Allegri's team was getting taken apart bit by bit, and his tactics weren't as effective as they used to be. He needed a break. Five years at the helm of a top club is an exhausting job and very few managers can go for longer than that. Even with that broken team with low morale and motivation, Allegri still had a better season than this one.
If you want a fair comparison, compare Allegri's first season with this season. Then you will really see the gulf between the two managers.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Geez don’t tell me you’re one of those “yes sir” follow orders without questioning anything guy. If only you were born in the 20’s Heil :maddy:

Besides we’re just assuming things here. We don’t know the extent of the damage he was causing by failing to communicate with the team. It’s his job to earn their respect and appreciation and he clearly didn’t. We don’t hear Gossip stories about the players we have now, so it’s fair to assume they seem to be the utmost professional so excuse me for believing that whatever was wrong was most likely on Sarri, not the players.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Geez don’t tell me you’re one of those “yes sir” follow orders without questioning anything guy. If only you were born in the 20’s Heil :maddy:

Besides we’re just assuming things here. We don’t know the extent of the damage he was causing by failing to communicate with the team. It’s his job to earn their respect and appreciation and he clearly didn’t. We don’t hear Gossip stories about the players we have now, so it’s fair to assume they seem to be the utmost professional so excuse me for believing that whatever was wrong was most likely on Sarri, not the players.
Germans like authority and order so they’ll always follow a strong leader

Last edited:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Good move to sack him. Now please don't go Italian unless it's Sir Maximus.

Next in line should be Tici and Swayze, it's been a long while the club got transformed into a circus. I want a football club again. Never was a Marotta fan but I am sure he's the right person to run things. Paratici can go back to being his paper boy.

Again, good move Agnelli. It surprised me but it is so pleasing.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I'm guessing somewhere in November or December Milan will have appointed him as their new manager after they sacked Pioli because of bad results and a 10th place standing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)