Maurizio Sarri (16 Viewers)

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Sarri is the most ‘obvious’ person to be sacked, but that does not mean paratici and nerves aren’t responsible for the failure.

Please Agnelli, hire badass business man or just sell Juventus to UFC. Dana White is a badass businessman and would turn Juventus into the Hollywood FC and win champions league KO style.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I just woke up , did he really get sacked? Someone confirm please it’s my birthday today lol that would be the best gift

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Birthday Brother. May your girl give you a happy ending to top this day off.

I'm thinking of legally changing my Birthday to today, just so I can celebrate more :lol:

I almost feel guilty about being so happy about someone potentially losing their livelihood, and that really is beneath me.

But, there is a first time for everything

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It takes a different kind of coach to be a leader of men who have had various degrees of success for club and country.

- - - Updated - - -

This team was more talented on paper than last year. This narrative of not having any talent is complete bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

And in case no one believes me that this team was more talented than last year, here you go.

Transfers in:

DeLigt
Demiral
Rabiot
Ramsey
Danilo

Transfers Out:

Barzagli
Caceres
Spinnazzola
Cancelo
Kean
I don’t think this squad is CL winning quality, but we quite clearly upgraded on last season. We shall have to see where things go, but I’m of the opinion we are one world class CM, one top RB, and one forward/wide attacker away from competing for CL title next season, assuming we hire a competent coach.

Sarri may not have had the best complement of players here to implement Sarriball, but if he had an ounce of tactical versatility, he had the players here to have us be far better than what we saw.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Experiments can go wrong and the only forward is to immediately stop such and I am glad that we did that by firing Sarri and hopefully Paratici and the medical team should follow.
It is a great indeed a great day today.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I don’t think this squad is CL winning quality, but we quite clearly upgraded on last season. We shall have to see where things go, but I’m of the opinion we are one world class CM, one top RB, and one forward/wide attacker away from competing for CL title next season, assuming we hire a competent coach.

Sarri may not have had the best complement of players here to implement Sarriball, but if he had an ounce of tactical versatility, he had the players here to have us be far better than what we saw.
Which he has shown time and time again that he doesn't.

Which everyone here associated with this club, with the apparent exception of 2 of the three men who make the decisions for this club, knew about all along.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Happy Birthday Brother. May your girl give you a happy ending to top this day off.

I'm thinking of legally changing my Birthday to today, just so I can celebrate more :lol:

I almost feel guilty about being so happy about someone potentially losing their livelihood, and that really is beneath me.

But, there is a first time for everything
No need to feel guilty Bro. The fucker is getting millions to fail at his job, and he's going to make millions to stay out of a job.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm so glad this cancer has been purged, but now we need to make some more difficult decisions and bring in quality players. Fuck FFP - after all, City didn't seem to care and they got away with a slap on the wrist.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
On paper. In real life they haven’t been quality at all. We need world class proven talent. At least one player of that caliber to really bring the team back on the right path. Spending rivers of money on average fuckers for depth has done us shit. Bring a better coach but also bring game changers. Proven talent.
It’s the wages we’ve been giving to average/oft injured players that are the real problem. I posted above what I think we need, so I don’t think we are that far away from being competitive with the very elite in Europe again. We’ve made a good start this last couple years imo, with De Ligt, Demiral, Kulu, Arthur, Rabiot. Young players with talent, just need the right coach to nurture that talent and get the most out of it, along with a couple top class signings.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Ok, but that doesn't change anything though, does it? Look at what this clown did with a superior team than the one Max had the year before?
We can blame him all day long and he’s to blame for much that happened this season but we also have to admit we’ve been gambling on injury-prone and rejects every damn window. And guess what we always get disappointed, some of them can’t perform for shit and the others are sitting on huge salaries while doing nothing.

How many matches have Ramsey fully played since his move here? How many times have Douglas got injured last couple of seasons? We play with 3 up front, right? Do we even have a good winger? I mean I don’t want to be negative but man, our board fucked up good time.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
It takes a different kind of coach to be a leader of men who have had various degrees of success for club and country.

- - - Updated - - -

This team was more talented on paper than last year. This narrative of not having any talent is complete bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

And in case no one believes me that this team was more talented than last year, here you go.

Transfers in:

DeLigt
Demiral
Rabiot
Ramsey
Danilo
+Higuain
+Buffon

Transfers Out:

Barzagli
Caceres
Spinnazzola
Cancelo
Kean
You omitted Higuain, aswell as Buffon(major dressing room influence), and we started the season still having Emre Can and Mandzukic aswell, which Sarri saw them as dispensable and cut them out by January.

Other than that, i fully agree, it's not like we don't have flaws within the squad but it's definitely not nearly as bad as some make it out to be.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We can blame him all day long and he’s to blame for much that happened this season but we also have to admit we’ve been gambling on injury-prone and rejects every damn window. And guess what we always get disappointed, some of them can’t perform for shit and the others are sitting on huge salaries while doing nothing.

How many matches have Ramsey fully played since his move here? How many times have Douglas got injured last couple of seasons? We play with 3 up front, right? Do we even have a good winger? I mean I don’t want to be negative but man, our board fucked up good time.
Don’t turn on Dougie C now, my man. You have championed him for his entire time here :p

I still don’t think he was a poor purchase, and he hadn’t really been that injury prone prior to his time here. Perhaps a player with his style will Often get more injury prone as he ages, but as we saw in his first season under Max, he’s an electrifying player when he’s fit and in form, so I’d say it was a decent buy that just didn’t turn out. Definitely time to cut ties though.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
WOW, I am pretty unmoved by Sarri being sacked but people here saying he had better players than Allegri is just delusional.
WTF Ramsey, Danilo and Rabiot did the whole season? 6-7 goals between all of them for 51 games. The "phenomenal" new signings. Hahahaha.
De Ligt giving away penalties and goals at the start of the season and being murdered by any fast player the whole season? Where are these world beaters? All he had at his disposal were aging stars and shitty free transfers + Ronaldo and Dybala...

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)