Maurizio Sarri (94 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
It’s the wages we’ve been giving to average/oft injured players that are the real problem. I posted above what I think we need, so I don’t think we are that far away from being competitive with the very elite in Europe again. We’ve made a good start this last couple years imo, with De Ligt, Demiral, Kulu, Arthur, Rabiot. Young players with talent, just need the right coach to nurture that talent and get the most out of it, along with a couple top class signings.
To my eyes De Ligt was the only real bright spot on all of this. But hopefully Rabiot will keep getting better. Demiral can be a good player but he will need to play more. Arthur will be on great pressure to fix the mid issues, hopefully the new coach will be on top of things and help him out. But we need At least one attacking minded top class player imo.

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Don’t turn on Dougie C now, my man. You have championed him for his entire time here :p

I still don’t think he was a poor purchase, and he hadn’t really been that injury prone prior to his time here. Perhaps a player with his style will Often get more injury prone as he ages, but as we saw in his first season under Max, he’s an electrifying player when he’s fit and in form, so I’d say it was a decent buy that just didn’t turn out. Definitely time to cut ties though.
:grin: not turning on him, it’s not his fault he’s always injured but it is time to move on.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
WOW, I am pretty unmoved by Sarri being sacked but people here saying he had better players than Allegri is just delusional.
WTF Ramsey, Danilo and Rabiot did the whole season? 6-7 goals between all of them for 51 games. The "phenomenal" new signings. Hahahaha.
De Ligt giving away penalties and goals at the start of the season and being murdered by any fast player the whole season? Where are these world beaters? All he had at his disposal were aging stars and shitty free transfers + Ronaldo and Dybala...

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk
You are wrong about De Ligt but I agree with your general sentiment.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I think you missed the main point there, that dude is literally saying that the squad was much worst, even downgraded this season compared to the last, which is total BS.

Overall yes, we obviously need to add some WC players and get rid of the deadwood, but that's a different story.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Ok, so here's the conundrum.

If they are indeed post op, how would you know?

I mean, unless they sound like James Earl Jones, we would have no way to really tell.
Hmmm. I wonder if it feels different in one of those surgery created... ya know... I’d assume they’d have to use lubricant of some sort as they wouldn’t naturally create it. Perhaps that would be the key? She pulls out a big ass bottle of lube. :snoop:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

So you actually think that last year's Juve squad was more talented than this year's?

Did you see who came in and who left? I didn't even count Higuain coming back.

The CB's got exponentially better, the attack was better. Even if the MF was a sideways move, it still shows that this current squad had more talent on it.

And it was his own fault for excluding Mario and Can.

- - - Updated - - -

From sacking your coach straight to post OP ladyboys.

Only on tuz.

I'm in a much better mood than I was 2 hours ago.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Sarri needed fast, dynamic players with stamina but got turtle Pjanic, clueless Matuidi, overrated Bentancur, and Rabiot, who spent half the season learning his teammates' names. These four guys were repeatedly overrun and outsmarted by almost everyone. They have in them in total 25 minutes of fast intensive football per game while Sarri needs a full 90.
These are Allegri signings not fit for modern football. They are not the top-notch technical players needed to win CL. One of them could work in a midfield surrounded by more creative players but all four of them - never.
Alen provided you with stats that prove beyond doubt how awful our midfield was in the creative department. I really do not need them but some people should try to get their heads out of their asses and see where the real problems are.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Sarri needed fast, dynamic players with stamina but got turtle Pjanic, clueless Matuidi, overrated Bentancur, and Rabiot, who spent half the season learning his teammates' names. These four guys were repeatedly overrun and outsmarted by almost everyone. They have in them in total 25 minutes of fast intensive football per game while Sarri needs a full 90.
These are Allegri signings not fit for modern football. They are not the top-notch technical players needed to win CL. One of them could work in a midfield surrounded by more creative players but all four of them - never.
Alen provided you with stats that prove beyond doubt how awful our midfield was in the creative department. I really do not need them but some people should try to get their heads out of their asses and see where the real problems are.

Or he could have done what a lot of other coaches do, and adjust his scheme to the players he has.

But obviously he didn't.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I think you missed the main point there, that dude is literally saying that the squad was much worst this season than the last, which is total BS.
On paper it was better, but due to injuries I’d say it was worse in practice. No Chiellini, Demiral, Douglas Costa, Ramsey for large parts of the season. De Sciglio and Danilo’s injuries meant Cuadrado and Sandro had to run themselves into the ground.
Last year we had a forward who worked well with Ronaldo (Mandzukic) and a good right back.
Having said that, there’s no excuse for the number of goals we conceded or for our lack of intensity. That alone is a sackable offence IMO.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Hmmm. I wonder if it feels different in one of those surgery created... ya know... I’d assume they’d have to use lubricant of some sort as they wouldn’t naturally create it. Perhaps that would be the key? She pulls out a big ass bottle of lube. :snoop:
Hmmm...A Dildo shaped lube bottle sounds like a multimillion dollar idea. Two in one. You need it more wet, just squeeze the dildo.

Sure some shithead must have had that idea before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)