Maurizio Sarri (80 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Who would that be for you?
No one available or reali$tic possible like Klopp, Pep or Zidane. Mourinho could’ve been a good option 10 years ago, these days he’s just a bitter loser and his teams can’t play for shit. Poch IMO is a gamble. Who else is left?

Whoever comes will have a lot on their hands having to deal with the amount of weak spots in the squad. We’re weak in every position.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
:rofl:

seriously though, good on you for reluctantly admitting you were 100% wrong about this cancer. :heart:
I seriously thought that if given enough time, he would make us play free flowing football like Napoli. That’s why I was so patient.

But nope, things just kept getting worse and worse as the season progressed.

Literally the only good thing he’s done this season were the wins against Inter. Other than that, I can’t recall anything memorable.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
No one available or reali$tic possible like Klopp, Pep or Zidane. Mourinho could’ve been a good option 10 years ago, these days he’s just a bitter loser and his teams can’t play for shit. Poch IMO is a gamble. Who else is left?

Whoever comes will have a lot on their hands having to deal with the amount of weak spots in the squad. We’re weak in every position.
Yeah, exactly my feeling. Except I'd never take Mou, he's always been a bitch.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Thank you mister. You deserved to get fired. You accepted a job that wasnt for you. I hope the next coach we get they back him up with quality players.
We have lots of quality players. There are lots of upgrades we could use too, but this cancer had our team performing progressively worse as the season went on. He behaved like a classless clown here and didn’t get results. And then made excuse after excuse for it. Good riddance.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I seriously thought that if given enough time, he would make us play free flowing football like Napoli. That’s why I was so patient.

But nope, things just kept getting worse and worse as the season progressed.

Literally the only good thing he’s done this season were the wins against Inter. Other than that, I can’t recall anything memorable.

It takes a different kind of coach to be a leader of men who have had various degrees of success for club and country.

- - - Updated - - -

We have lots of quality players. There are lots of upgrades we could use too, but this cancer had our team performing progressively worse as the season went on. He behaved like a classless clown here and didn’t get results. And then made excuse after excuse for it. Good riddance.

This team was more talented on paper than last year. This narrative of not having any talent is complete bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

And in case no one believes me that this team was more talented than last year, here you go.

Transfers in:

DeLigt
Demiral
Rabiot
Ramsey
Danilo

Transfers Out:

Barzagli
Caceres
Spinnazzola
Cancelo
Kean

Last edited:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
On paper. In real life they haven’t been quality at all. We need world class proven talent. At least one player of that caliber to really bring the team back on the right path. Spending rivers of money on average fuckers for depth has done us shit. Bring a better coach but also bring game changers. Proven talent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)