Maurizio Sarri (134 Viewers)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Not all his fault but right call, good luck to him
Happy that he won Serie A
I don't know why, but somehow I have a much sympathy for him, even though I'm glad he's gone as there was no signs of the improvement.

We also sacked Allegri while we didn't have a clear successor in line. I don't think this is different from them.
:agree: I'm afraid of this too, unless we are going to believe Momblano who said earlier that we already decided to sack him which could mean another coach already lined up.

I'm not a big fan, but I'll take it at this point.
Risky but has potential to be a good appointment.

To be honest I just want Sarri gone and a coach who is not fixated on one single niave philosophy. Anything on top is a bonus.
Pochettion is a risky move, but only available and realistic option beside bringing Max back (which I would love), but there is no way our management would do such a move after only a year.

Also what are our other options? We need somehow proven coach, as we can't afford another experimental year and we need it fast, as the new season is only one month away.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
no more Italian coaches pls
stop jerking off to Allegri and Inzaghi, what's wrong with you
Hiring Italian coaches in Juve was very logical in the past. Our core was always Italian. Those were players raised in the Italian calcio culture and it would have been close to impossible to teach them to play a different style of football.
For some years though, the Italians are a minority in Juve's squad so now it's not that important for the coach to be Italian.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Bingo!

Allegri unlucky to face two of the best in barca and real in CL finals. We needed a fresh start again..sarri has failed in comparison. I was a fan of sarri at the time but not now.
iirc, there wasn't a single team to have eliminated both Barca and Real in the same season, during the Ronaldo-Messi era. Both times we went to the final we eliminated one before facing the other in the final

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Sarri isn't an upgrade over Allegri but I wasn't disappointed with his appointment. Change was needed, keeping Allegri would only hide the weaknesses of this squad in the long run. This isn't a dig to Allegri but management.
Grazie Mister for winning scudetto and for making Ronaldo - Dybala partnership works

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)