Maurizio Sarri (37 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The man inherited a squad consisting of players who do not play his brand of football. We wanted a revolution thinking Allegri's style was a snoozefest (which I don't agree with tbh). A complete revolution of style won't happen in one season with almost the same squad. So I think we should start judging him after a couple of transfer markets.

Well done to the players and Sarri for clinching the Scudetto despite all of the chaos this season.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I think this proves anyone would have won the scudetto with this squad. And like others have stated it’s hard to think of a good moment this season. Still...

Congrats, boss! Took him a long time but let’s let the old guy enjoy his moment.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
CL is where its at. Anyone can win Serie A with Juve, right? Ty for not fucking it up in the end.
I know now why all Italian coaches want to coach Juve. I think it’s time Mazzari wins a title.

- - - Updated - - -

We won the title despite of him. F him.
Wait. If we hadnt won the title would be on him. Now we won the title he doesnt take any credit? Interesting point of view.

- - - Updated - - -

If there was ever a man that was carried to a trophy its this guy.
All 8 previous titles were down to coaches, players had no merit whatsoever. But now he won, it was the players. Interesting :tup:

Last edited:

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He has brought the best out of Dybala, Bentancur and Cuadrado. Apart from that I can't think of much else good he has done but we can slate him after the CL no need to piss on his parade just yet he earned his moment and tonight he is a champion.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
CL is where its at. Anyone can win Serie A with Juve, right? Ty for not fucking it up in the end.
Many here were saying zero tituli all year long. Now suddenly it's not a feat to win it anymore, especially after this weird season where a lot more could have gone wrong.

---
One thing that has to be mentioned and everybody oversees it: it's an end of an era in a way: Barzagli is not here anymore and Chiellini was injured the whole season. The last one standing is Bonucci, but we know he was the weakest out of the three. Every title until this season had a mark of those guys, defense have been the difference maker. All the other players and departments would come and go eventually.
This season Juve wins it despite those difficulties. Hopefully we'll be able to build on De Ligt and Demiral. I really think it's over for Chiellini on the highest level and Bonucci's job will be to pass it over to the younger guys.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Congratulations for winning the scudetto but now we have to deliver in the champions League

- - - Updated - - -

Sarri:“It has a special feeling, of course. It’s difficult to win, it becomes even more complicated to keep winning, as taking something for granted in sport is one of the biggest lies in the world.”

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Many here were saying zero tituli all year long. Now suddenly it's not a feat to win it anymore, especially after this weird season where a lot more could have gone wrong.

---
One thing that has to be mentioned and everybody oversees it: it's an end of an era in a way: Barzagli is not here anymore and Chiellini was injured the whole season. The last one standing is Bonucci, but we know he was the weakest out of the three. Every title until this season had a mark of those guys, defense have been the difference maker. All the other players and departments would come and go eventually.
This season Juve wins it despite those difficulties. Hopefully we'll be able to build on De Ligt and Demiral. I really think it's over for Chiellini on the highest level and Bonucci's job will be to pass it over to the younger guys.
I mean I still think any other coach would have won it with the players we have but it wouldn't be fair not to give him credit whether I like what i see from his tactics or not. He won it and it's a fact.

Let the guy be happy, no harm there. Now turn the focus to the CL and see what we can do. Not expecting much but who knows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)