Maurizio Sarri (85 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
With this amazing midfield anything can happen.. We can concede 4 against Real or 5 against City and while with this team it feels impossible to think we can go past any of these two there is Bayern`s 6 waiting just in case..
Teams pass it easily through our midfield so I dont think there is much of a chance..
I think we will be in good shape physically for the CL. We will get enough rest to not over work our players and not too much to make them complacent and rusty.
If the title race went to the last day it would've been much much worse.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
thing is that both are one-trick ponies, and we still have a better squad, so there's that.
This. No outsmarting going on here. His one and only gameplan simply happens to function well against the other stubborn mule with his one and only gameplan. Don't act like he adjusts for shit when coming up against different managers/teams.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Without Dybala this year ....we never won this scudetto ....Sorry Sarri but ...every coach must leave his mark on his team ...you didn't ...

I hate in you your tactical rigidness I thought you would overcome this with a style of play .... but you quick passing strategy is very predictable !!

even if we bring players to help your style ...your weak points on tactics ....direct subs that doesn't change the match ....

I know Juve fans are hard to satisfy ....we are graduate of Lippi and Allegri schools ...not easy for you ....leave here better ...

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
People forget but we had a solid CL group stage and an easy route to the Coppa final (ruined by Covid). I'd say he did fine so far (will be positive season for me if we make it to Lisbon).

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Yes, just for today, future and all his limitations apart, people should acknowledge the incredible and unlikely path he's taken.

Guy had no history whatsoever in football, started in his 40s quitting a regular bank job, in the lowest amateur league. 10 years ago he was still in lega pro. Got to Serie A with 55 or 56 yrs old. Now, at 61, he just won a scudetto with Juve, in a pandemic year.

It's just like a fairy tale that could have happened to any of us useless forum posters.

I'm sure he's having a proper celebration right now with lots of liquor, smoke and his wife.

Congrats!

Let him enjoy the moment now, tomorrow we can go back to bash him

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He made Ronaldo and Dybala work together, something our previous manager failed to do (and not only that, but he also benched Dybala and wanted to sell him too).
Dybala and Ronaldo are two highly intelligent footballers - I'm sure they figured that out on their own. I'm sure Sorri gave some pointers and clues, but they'd have figured it out on their own eventually.

Sorri's passing game was nowhere to be seen.

His defensive high line is a disaster.

His insistence on playing Burnturdeski is beyond baffling.

He is not an elite level coach. Weird subs, inflexible, zero motivational skills. We won this title in spite of him, not because of it. In fact, we almost threw it away right at the end because of this bus driving pseudo coach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)