Maurizio Sarri (49 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
@Post Ironic you can no longer use ‘he’s never won anything in his life’ argument.
And congratulations to him. He deserves it for today. I will never fail to celebrate a title for this club.

I still believe he isn’t the coach for this club, and isn’t good enough, but I’m happy for him, for this title.

PS. You said a domestic double is bare minimum to not be sacked, right? So it’s CL title or he should be sacked, according to your own standards, yes?

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
And congratulations to him. He deserves it for today. I will never fail to celebrate a title for this club.

I still believe he isn’t the coach for this club, and isn’t good enough, but I’m happy for him, for this title.

PS. You said a domestic double is bare minimum to not be sacked, right? So it’s CL title or he should be sacked, according to your own standards, yes?
Agreed. As much as I despise having him on our bench, no one can take this away from him.

May 23, 2013
Really happy to see it finally happen for him. Congratz Mister :spliff:

Seeing this man lift the Serie A and Champions league trophy will be the ultimate feel good story.

From a non pro footballer to working at a bank, quitting his job to fulfill his dream, grinding it out for 25 years til he finally get's his Serie A break with Empoli and within 5 years he's coached Napoli, Chelsea and now has the chance to win his country's league and the Champions league with the most prestigious club of his country. All while playing his own brand of football which has garnered respect around the football world.

How could you not root for such a man?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I'm guessing he's getting another season. I really want his brand of football to work here and maybe it will if we sign a few players that work for him. But honestly I doubt it'll end up working long term.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I'm guessing he's getting another season. I really want his brand of football to work here and maybe it will if we sign a few players that work for him. But honestly I doubt it'll end up working long term.
Yeah, I think that way too. especially with little to no pre season, I think teams that not playing in Europe will have more time to prepare for next season (Sassuolo, Milan) , and probably Inter and Roma will let go of the game just prepare for next season
And I think we will see deadlock result for most of our early games next season, where we dominated the game but we can only win with low margin or some even draw. And it need to reach winter transfer break when everything seems back to normal again

Anyone know with current after covid conditions when the new player will join the club??
when will serie A for next season start ?

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
He made Ronaldo and Dybala work together, something our previous manager failed to do (and not only that, but he also benched Dybala and wanted to sell him too).
He made them work together, but is the team better for it? No, we're worse in every way other than their individual stats.

Nice try, Dybala played more and started more under Allegri last season.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
B1DEF2AC-6E03-43C4-95B3-08D235C1058A.jpeg

At his age it’s such an incredible achievement. Hate him all you want but I’m actually glad for the guy.
I was really surprised to learn he was the oldest, when you think about Serie A and the grand old Italian and foreign coaches, but countries such as England and Germany have far older title-winning coaches - Juup Heynckes was 73 and Sir Alex Ferguson 71.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Thank you Mister for doing these amazing feet of not bottling Seria A the same way you gifted away the Supercoppa and Coppa Italia, hats down to that.

All in all, i’m totally unimpressed by his impact here so far but for now let’s just enjoy the moment as there won’t be long untill the other real test (CL) will come and we’ll definitely have plenty to talk or criticize afterwards.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
(and not only that, but he also benched Dybala and wanted to sell him too).
i thought we've been thought this way too many times already, but this shit keeps popping up on tuz anyway.

paratici wanted to sell dybala. coaches at juventus don't do mercato moves. dybala wasn't benched, it is called rotation. he also admittedly had a terrible season on a personal level.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
He made them work together, but is the team better for it? No, we're worse in every way other than their individual stats.

Nice try, Dybala played more and started more under Allegri last season.
I think the real problem is in our central midfield and wingback, central midfield not really good defensively and wingback area are low of depth
I still remember how awkward Cuadrado at first playing in RWB. then he gradually improved

Our attacking area definitely better with Dybala and CR7 can work together, they are joy to watch
Dont just see some of our goals just easy tap ins, the process to create that easy tap in is our players effort on the field

And your last part is the prove why Allegri failed to improve Dybala who already a world class players at least for his last season
But the truth is , even Sarri probably prefer strong and real #9 for CF position

Jun 16, 2020
I think the real problem is in our central midfield and wingback, central midfield not really good defensively and wingback area are low of depth
I still remember how awkward Cuadrado at first playing in RWB. then he gradually improved

Our attacking area definitely better with Dybala and CR7 can work together, they are joy to watch
Dont just see some of our goals just easy tap ins, the process to create that easy tap in is our players effort on the field

And your last part is the prove why Allegri failed to improve Dybala who already a world class players at least for his last season
But the truth is , even Sarri probably prefer strong and real #9 for CF position
Sarri had succes with Higuaín and Mertens as CF. But Insigne compared to Ronaldo is very different in terms of creativity. And we shouldn’t forget that our RW’s didn’t do much this season. Costa injured and Bernardeschi had a awful season. Somebody who makes at least 10 goals and a comparable amount of assists should play there. Higuaín had nice moments, but also didn’t had his best season imo.

Difficult season, this wasn’t a easy puzzle to solve. Sarri made enough mistakes but as we know the squad is far from perfect, atm we’re missing at least 2 good players. And that’s the bare minimum.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
No coach has delivered us the champions League for the last twenty four years but bianconero81 soul has taken over your body
Funny guy but you do have a point. He is here so even if I dont like it we should just hope for our team to get better instead of moaning (unless we are in a position to do something about it).
I hope next year with the "right" reinforcements he will do an even better job and help our defensive case as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)