Maurizio Sarri (15 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
That yuck feeling before the start of our game has returned. The last time I felt it was 10 years ago under Del Neri. It's like someone poured a bucket of filthy water all over you. Just having a look at our bench and the coach, you just know we are in for an embarrassing hour and a half of football.

Allegri returning at this point seems like the most realistic solution. I think he would at least give us the needed stability and in this Mercato we could give him what he lacked in final years: an excellent midfield.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Poch to Juve and Sarri to Viola makes a lot of sense to me.

Poch will be Agnelli's choice. Sarri would be a problem with his contract but Viola will gladly take him because they badly need a coach.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
his roots from Torino ...so i expect so ...

some Tuzers posted before that Poch is not a good tier coach ....but just know that, as I read, am not sure, he used the players at his disposal for 5 seasons

and his management brought him only Ndombele , means the club lack of signing players for him was so big because of the stadium, and then left the club ...

he was doing extraordinary work for 5 years ....of course, the results will be difficult outcomes of you are facing Man City power, Liverpool strong management

but you have Tottenham ....I really want to write more about him but don't have time .....if some here have and admire him, can elaborate in this ...
Really think the job he did at Tottenham was severely overrated considering he had 5 years of stability at a relatively rich London based team. In those 5 years he didn’t win the league (Leicester won a title and Tottenham had it in there hands to win that year). In the same period you saw Leicester rise from a relegation candidate to a title winner. Liverpool completely rebuilt and turned from a Europa league qualifier to a CL winner. Pitch won no trophies (there are 3 a year to win in England with the league cup).

Yes the CL final was a huge achievement for them but they were incredibly fortunate that year with their route to the final, it was about the same level of achievement as Sarri winning the Europa league.

If we dismiss Sarri for Poch it would neither be a step forwards or backwards from a footballing perspective but financially it would set us back

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)