Maurizio Sarri (63 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This Pirlo idea is just too reckless. Too much football romanticism. Pep, Zidane and et al had few years of youth management and assistant manager experience. Pirlo literally just got his coaching license. Too much unknown factor (even with Lippi as his baby sitter).

Agnelli isn't that foolish, it was risk enough with Conte at that time, but he had years of allenatore experience. Pirlo been chilling in his vineyard.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its general talk, no actually rumors or guru stuff.

Lippi is coming back to Italy btw. That’s for sure, but probably will gonna work for the national team.

I want that duo.
He already got the job as Azzurri technical director, overseeing all teams. Apparently Mancini is passed tp not been told Lippi is his new boss.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Pochettino would love to go to Italy, if Juventus asked him he would accept, but he's a coach who wants a lot of money, something like €12m a season. I would say that he is a name to watch out for, but not just for Juventus. [Romeo Agresti)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
This Pirlo idea is just too reckless. Too much football romanticism. Pep, Zidane and et al had few years of youth management and assistant manager experience. Pirlo literally just got his coaching license. Too much unknown factor (even with Lippi as his baby sitter).

Agnelli isn't that foolish, it was risk enough with Conte at that time, but he had years of allenatore experience. Pirlo been chilling in his vineyard.
agreed.

best choice is klinsmann or lowe.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Pochettino would love to go to Italy, if Juventus asked him he would accept, but he's a coach who wants a lot of money, something like €12m a season. I would say that he is a name to watch out for, but not just for Juventus. [Romeo Agresti)
Lol, what a salary request for someone who never won anything. I wonder if Agnelli would be willing to pay him that.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

We are about to win the league with stubborn sarri. I doubt we couldn't win it with newbie pirlo.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
If he wins the league he is staying 100%.

- - - Updated - - -

You would really swap the coronavirus affected CL title for a subsequent four years of mediocrity and humiliation at the hands of vastly inferior Serie A sides?
Yes!

- - - Updated - - -

We'll win the Scudetto in the next game, question is what happens after that. Should be able to get past Lyon in their pre-season form, but thats where our CL run realistically stops, we're not in a good shape and City/Real will probably be too big a hurdle.

I think either we go for Allegri return or keep Sarri, we're throwing next season away if we hand the team to Poch/Inzaghi without time for preparations and pre-season and I dont think anyone intends to do that.
Why is everyone so pessimistic we did beat Atletico, who owned Pool. This is football, anything can happen. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Last edited:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

This!!

People wake up, this is the real world. Pilo is an amateur FFS.

You want him to be our very own seedorf/Pippo?

Dont burn the guy like this.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Does Poch speak Italian?
his roots from Torino ...so i expect so ...

some Tuzers posted before that Poch is not a good tier coach ....but just know that, as I read, am not sure, he used the players at his disposal for 5 seasons

and his management brought him only Ndombele , means the club lack of signing players for him was so big because of the stadium, and then left the club ...

he was doing extraordinary work for 5 years ....of course, the results will be difficult outcomes of you are facing Man City power, Liverpool strong management

but you have Tottenham ....I really want to write more about him but don't have time .....if some here have and admire him, can elaborate in this ...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)