Maurizio Sarri (78 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
At this point, we could go Inzaghi, Gaspe, Poch, Pirlo, Buffon, Sami, Nedved, Deschamp and I would call it a day not doubt about.... as the meme: I wasn't expecting anything from you and yet still you find ways to dissapoint me

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone on Tuz has been saying we need mids. Obviously Ronaldo is good enough bc hes scoring a goal a game. Now lets get back to the other spots that arent so good...
As far as I can tell, 25 players is all our squad.... he wants a new team cuz our current players aren't good enough for him... how can you try to rationalize that? he doesn't make sense at all

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
''Maurizio Sarri admits he’d rather lose''

sack
“We lost our shape and organisation in Udine, but the positive aspect is we did that because we were trying so hard to win. I prefer that as a reason to lose rather than being passive, which is what we experienced a few other times. I like that desire to win, but we weren’t perfect in the execution

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Id agree with this "rather lose while attacking fervently than passively accept draw". Except I havent seen Juve attacking fervently against Udinese but instead our games look chaotic, because we dont control them. Almost every game this season could have gone either way. How many chances did we create against Udinese? We are slow, predictable, players look lethargic and unmotivated. Lets just grab those few points and get over with it. Wasted year.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
Only thing I saw in final stages of the game against Udinese was a bunch of sideway quick passes with no absolute threat to score. Then Udinese was able to take advantage of a counter. Sarri is just making excuses here. There were a handful of players who were truly trying to win. The rest are just mentally checked out and collecting paychecks at this stage.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Id agree with this "rather lose while attacking fervently than passively accept draw". Except I havent seen Juve attacking fervently against Udinese but instead our games look chaotic, because we dont control them. Almost every game this season could have gone either way. How many chances did we create against Udinese? We are slow, predictable, players look lethargic and unmotivated. Lets just grab those few points and get over with it. Wasted year.
Any new manager who comes here would need time to implement his system due to our transfer policy of buying/selling players without consulting the coach

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Inter scored more goals then us and conceded less. :lol:

Atalanta scored 23 goals more then us. :lol:

Next season with Sarri will be interesting to say the least. I predict a 2nd place finish only because Atalanta will sell 2-3 of their best players (some of them maybe even to us).

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Inter scored more goals then us and conceded less. :lol:

Atalanta scored 23 goals more then us. :lol:

Next season with Sarri will be interesting to say the least. I predict a 2nd place finish only because Atalanta will sell 2-3 of their best players (some of them maybe even to us).
You think Inter will finish ahead of us? I think this is called clinical depression.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I agree with this. Even subs didnt make anything either. Though i like the attitude of attacking than sitting back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)