Maurizio Sarri (20 Viewers)

Mar 3, 2014
One of my favourite qualities about Sarri is he lacks pettiness. If a player is upset when getting subbed off, he always gives them a pass. Despite his rigid philosophy, he seems to be a genuine guy. And I do think Ronaldo this year is more of a team player than he was under Allegri, especially in this recent stretch. He’s also no longer taking FKs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
One of my favourite qualities about Sarri is he lacks pettiness. If a player is upset when getting subbed off, he always gives them a pass. Despite his rigid philosophy, he seems to be a genuine guy. And I do think Ronaldo this year is more of a team player than he was under Allegri, especially in this recent stretch. He’s also no longer taking FKs

He seems like a genuinely good guy.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008

I think he tried to protect Kepa too during that bizarre scenario at Chelsea.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

thats cuz he is an ex banker.

bankers operate in a world of cut throat, ruthless corporate world. there is no time for pettiness. you have to operate with the end goal when dealing with dumb customers and out of touch bosses

rainhard

May 5, 2004
It is not Sarriball that broken, it is the player that we have especially in midfield

Only Pjanic has the abilities to perform, Ramsey is fully fit is great but we know what he made of.

We will improve drastically if we get Eriksen this January

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It is not Sarriball that broken, it is the player that we have especially in midfield

Only Pjanic has the abilities to perform, Ramsey is fully fit is great but we know what he made of.

We will improve drastically if we get Eriksen this January

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk
bentancur is a pretty good passer, and rabiot showed some promise lately. also, pjanic was meh since the last international break too. it's a fucking mess: we'd need continuity and consistency, but we're still experimenting with the best lineup and formation amidst the injury chaos and in the meantime trying to learn sarriball. let's hope the midfield gels by the time we meet lyon.

and yeah, eriksen. we won't get him unfortunately.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Pjanic-Bentancur-Rabiot-Ramsey are all great for passing game, I'd argue it's the strongest set of midfielders Sarri ever had. He needs time and some luck with injuries.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We need to improve on this, someone posted it on VS and it's something I noticed a lot of when I went to a juve game a couple of years ago
Long balls over the top, we never take advantage of Ronaldo's runs it happened so many times in the game I saw and Pjanic is someone that should be doing more of it
507d3aed536a3f3f14c4bd3590325947.gif

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Correct I see it happen in every game. Ronaldo and other forwards making great runs that are never taken advantage of. You can see his frustration and the fans around the stadium groan when the ball isn't played.

Imagine we had prime Pirlo with Ronaldo.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
We need to improve on this, someone posted it on VS and it's something I noticed a lot of when I went to a juve game a couple of years ago
Long balls over the top, we never take advantage of Ronaldo's runs it happened so many times in the game I saw and Pjanic is someone that should be doing more of it
That's because (unlike LaLiga or EPL teams) our players' first instinct is not attack. Their eyes are not automatically directed forward. It's gonna take a while to break this habit.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
This is pjanic taking the easy option every time so annoying.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Top 50 crossers in Serie a this year and only one juve player in it at number 50 and yet we have Airnaldo in the box total waste.

1579009391415.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)