Maurizio Sarri (41 Viewers)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
First win at the Olimpico since Conte's time and 2 points clear at the top, yet people are still bitching.

Just wow
This was the best:

Lol as i type this Pjanic casually lobs the ball to the top of our own box resulting in a cuadrado yellow and direct FK. :disagree:

When these issues remain, even with the phasing in of more technical midfielders, Sarri needs to start providing answers.
Post/argument of the week.

Guy literally blamed Sarri and not Pjanic for that pass to Cuadrado.

Kyle done unleashed his least homo sapien self and isn't looking back.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Shit performance, especially in the 2nd half, but we got the result. His subs were baffling.

We will get cruelly exposed in the CL - you can count on it. I can see us being humiliated 4-0 at some point.

I'm just waiting to see how long we have to hear "we're still implementing his ideas and it takes time." Hopefully we won't have to endure this shit for more than 2 seasons.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Shit performance, especially in the 2nd half, but we got the result. His subs were baffling.

We will get cruelly exposed in the CL - you can count on it. I can see us being humiliated 4-0 at some point.

I'm just waiting to see how long we have to hear "we're still implementing his ideas and it takes time." Hopefully we won't have to endure this shit for more than 2 seasons.
Can't wait for his assistant to say winning isn't all that important again. :baus:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Almost as we didnt feel like playing after 2-0 and just waited for the game to end. Im happy for the win but our performance, especially in the 2nd half was reminiscent of last season's away game against Napoli, when we allowed them back into the game. It was a scrappy game because we were making a lot of silly mistakes in the middle, playing well bellow our potential and fortunately werent punished for lucklustre performance. Never got the impression we got out of 2nd gear.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
you guys wanted Max sacked for the kind of football we are playing most of the season, with an improved team, so be quiet
Well I will want him sacked once this season his over and he dont improve his performances.

- - - Updated - - -

SO.... Allegri fanboys can like Sarri now and Sarri fanbois should all be screaming bloody murder and asking for him to be sacked. Gotcha. ;)
I dont like his game but im not yet ready to throw him under the bus.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
The most bizarre couple of substitutions I've seen in a while
The Dybala for Higuain sub with 30 minutes left is very bad. You leave yourself with no subs just to go from Dybala to Higuain? And you're looking for counters so it's not even clear that you would actually want Higuain over Dybala anyways.

The risk so greatly outweighs the reward there. If Cuadrado doesn't play hurt for the last 10 minutes we could have conceded easily.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)