Maurizio Sarri (7 Viewers)

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
If we get rid of him, what would be our options?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Allegri, through this season. At least we would win another scudetto. Then it depends, other coaches might be available this summer. Something tells me that Guadiola will be free this summer.

But one thing is for sure. Sarri will never win a scudetto in his life.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
So at what point are we going to sack him?

Once we have officially lost the league and been knocked out the CL or when we still have a chance to win them?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Once we have officially lost the league and been knocked out the CL or when we still have a chance to win them?
scraping by with results has been justification for keeping him, once those begin to drop off there is no defending him.

Badass. Bashing Allegri, calling Inzaghi trash, praising Sarri all the time, at half-time for coaching Bentancur properly. Inzaghi smacks Sarri around for the second time in a couple weeks, and Bentancur gets himself sent off allowing Lazio to seal the win. :lol2:
its incredible how everything he says blows up in his face and so intensely. I don't believe in jinxes but that dude's support is just pure poison.

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
The goal of bringing Sarri in was to take us to the CL final and win it. With performances like tonight, is it even worth it keeping him around for the rest of the season? That was absolutely dreadful.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Very disappointing. Got completely outsmarted tonight. Lazio has a better midfield than us, so they are a big challenge when all you have are Matuidi, Bentancur and the likes, but still, smokey got schooled

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

The obvious time is now. But this stupid club will wait until we bottle the league against Inter to pull the trigger.

How obvious is it that this guy is just another Delneri and the only reason we are higher in the league is because of the individual qualify of certain players?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)