Maurizio Sarri (81 Viewers)

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Yeh Inzaghi, the only guy to win domestic trophies in Italy in the past 4 years other than whoever is coaching Juventus, is a “disaster” lol
Italian trophies... no thank you. I’m talking about the CL, or maybe you want us to always have the same number of European titles as Benfica and 100 domestic trophies? Maybe when Serie A is back to what it was in the late 90s, early 2000.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I feel it would be another step backwards because his team is playing counter attacking football, 5 at the back, which is good enough for Serie a, but struggles even against most average teams in Europe. We should aim for more established name in the summer.
Considering the capital increase and the increased marketing we've been involved in lately, it's only fair we bring in a big name coach.

If Sarri fails to win anything this season that is.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I only blame him for starting Matuidi and MDS. We were useless in first half. By the time his made the subs it was too late. Lazio was defending very well with all players.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Considering the capital increase and the increased marketing we've been involved in lately, it's only fair we bring in a big name coach.

If Sarri fails to win anything this season that is.
The bar is set so low for Sarri this season that he will see out his 2-yr contract and most likely receive an extension during the summer of 2020 regardless of not winning any silverware in his first season

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I only blame him for starting Matuidi and MDS. We were useless in first half. By the time his made the subs it was too late. Lazio was defending very well with all players.
To be honest, Costa and Ramsey were rubbish for the entire time they were on the pitch. And understandably so, as neither has played much at all, and they are terribly out of form.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Simone Inzaghi
4th year as a coach
teams coached - Lazio
3rd trophy
trophyless seasons - 1/4
no sarreeball

Maurizio Sarree
30th year as coach
teams coached - Napoli, Chelsea, Juventus (amongst others)
one trophy
trophyless seasons - 29/30
sarreeball
You dont even need to be a banker to understand those numbers

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The bar is set so low for Sarri this season that he will see out his 2-yr contract and most likely receive an extension during the summer of 2020 regardless of not winning any silverware in his first season
As Paratici, etc said, Sarri was the only coach they spoke to that fully supported their vision for Juventus.

Makes me wonder what that vision was... :scared:

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Paratici and Pavel got the coach they desperately wanted after firing the coach they had differences with

Poch is trash compared to Sarri. Ask anyone
I’ve always thought that Zidane would be the perfect match for us. A club legend, strong personality, charismatic and he’s proven in Europe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
At least he has something to fall back on if he gets canned soon. That said, you have to give him till the end of the year. A CL title and no league trophy I could live with.
This team is getting no where near the CL - come on. We’ve played 2 teams all season in decent form (Inter & Lazio) and we’ve been dragged all over the place. Both these teams are so far below top European level, I hate to imagine what happens when we play a team in Europe that can play football

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)