Maurizio Sarri (97 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Badass. Bashing Allegri, calling Inzaghi trash, praising Sarri all the time, at half-time for coaching Bentancur properly. Inzaghi smacks Sarri around for the second time in a couple weeks, and Bentancur gets himself sent off allowing Lazio to seal the win. :lol2:
you mean to tell me bentancur was a better player before this season :lol: jog on :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Firing Max and hiring Sarri was the right decision. There is nothing more max could do for Juventus. He was a CL failure, only won trophies against weaker sides and coaches in a weak league.

Bringing in Sarri with his genius tactics and approach and track record for winning trophies was a no-brainer decision. I can understand why the Sarribois all wear knee pads

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Allegri, through this season. At least we would win another scudetto. Then it depends, other coaches might be available this summer. Something tells me that Guadiola will be free this summer.

But one thing is for sure. Sarri will never win a scudetto in his life.
Why did we even go for him in the first place, I still wonder. And people mentioning Inzaghi, I think it would an even bigger disaster. Inzaghi, Sarri, Gasperini... none of them is Juve material.

What we need is a strong coach with new ideas and the desire to make changes on a team that has been suffering from plusavalenza.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
you mean to tell me bentancur was a better player before this season :lol: jog on :lol:
Where did I say that?

He got himself sent off, less than an hour after you jinxed the shit out of him with a retarded post. Yeah. Max never coached him properly, I'm sure him being 20 years old had nothing to do with it, and oh look he's getting better as he gets closer to his prime. What a surprise. :lol:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Why did we even go for him in the first place, I still wonder. And people mentioning Inzaghi, I think it would an even bigger disaster. Inzaghi, Sarri, Gasperini... none of them is Juve material.

What we need is a strong coach with new ideas and the desire to make changes on a team that has been suffering from plusavalenza.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeh Inzaghi, the only guy to win domestic trophies in Italy in the past 4 years other than whoever is coaching Juventus, is a “disaster” lol

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Players not following his instructions

easy
i mean the sarriboiz camp's excuse. dacdics too complicated for dumb footballers? agnelli stopped buying refs? lazio had 2 more days to rest? paratici not addressing midfield issues properly? squad won too much, they are not easy to motivate? allegri virus is too hard to get rid of? bernardeschi?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Inzaghi is clearly a coach on the rise. The work he has done with this Lazio team is incredible.

I would like to think he’s the one to replace the bum when he is inevitably sacked.
I feel it would be another step backwards because his team is playing counter attacking football, 5 at the back, which is good enough for Serie a, but struggles even against most average teams in Europe. We should aim for more established name in the summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)