Maurizio Sarri (49 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The urge for some to bash the previous manager in order to praise the current one is laughable. The reason we are so successful for the past 8 years is that we don't drastically change everything when we bring in a new manager.

Conte gave this Juve a heart. Allegri gave it a brain. Sarri is giving it a style.

Buy on AliExpress.com

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I loved the fact that he had the balls to put on Higuain, and go with a Dybala, Higuain and Ronaldo trident, and really go for the jugular. I also loved that he had the brain to recognise, that we loosed balanced and quickly reacted by substituting Dybala.

I really enjoy the high press and the much improved passing game. That second goal and the disallowed Ronaldo goal almost gave me a semi.

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
Winning is winning but i'd much rather watch this style of football vs that negative crap we were exposed to the last couple of years.

- - - Updated - - -

I loved the fact that he had the balls to put on Higuain, and go with a Dybala, Higuain and Ronaldo trident, and really go for the jugular. I also loved that he had the brain to recognise, that we loosed balanced and quickly reacted by substituting Dybala.

I really enjoy the high press and the much improved passing game. That second goal and the disallowed Ronaldo goal almost gave me a semi.
The only reason it didn't work IMO is because Dybala was exhausted and couldn't keep up with the pace he was playing with earlier in the game.

Juve-Boner

May 6, 2012
Grande mister, keep going like this and you will be a legend in Juve 100%. Have good vibes about CHL, if we are already playing like this.. teams are so used to play against EuroMax`s juve, they wont know how to cope with Sarri`s Juve. And he got CR7 to press, that is amazing to watch. Only one flaw, that fucking cig stump. Time to lose it.

Jun 6, 2015
Grande mister, keep going like this and you will be a legend in Juve 100%. Have good vibes about CHL, if we are already playing like this.. teams are so used to play against EuroMax`s juve, they wont know how to cope with Sarri`s Juve. And he got CR7 to press, that is amazing to watch. Only one flaw, that fucking cig stump. Time to lose it.
To be fair most teams didn't know how to cope with EuroMax's Juve either. CL knockouts will definitely be interesting though as they always are.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Why anyone cares about that is beyond me... who gives a shit... all I care about is his work.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
The urge for some to bash the previous manager in order to praise the current one is laughable. The reason we are so successful for the past 8 years is that we don't drastically change everything when we bring in a new manager.

Conte gave this Juve a heart. Allegri gave it a brain. Sarri is giving it a style.
Conte brought us back from the dead, Allegri showed the world Juve deserves to be next to the top top clubs in the world. Both deserve nothing but respect.

Sarri is just starting his work, we shouldn’t get carried away. We’ll only know for sure how good his signing was once the season is over and how many trophies we’ll have.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
LoL I thought this guy would refuse to make adjustments and stick to his favorite 11.

Isn't that what we were told?

I give up predicting formations. His curveball game is wicked.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
LoL I thought this guy would refuse to make adjustments and stick to his favorite 11.

Isn't that what we were told?

I give up predicting formations. His curveball game is wicked.
Not enough depth at Napoli or Chelsea was prolly the reason he was sticking with 12-13 players and then you cant really play several formations either. He has every opportunity to show if he is in elite bracket of managers, with Guardiola and Allegri...

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004

One of the best posts I’ve seen on this forum in a long time.

Well said

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
It must be so tempting for a coach who has a squad that has as much quality and depth as ours to rely on individual brilliance without breaking formation. Safe and easy. I was honestly afraid that he had gone down that road before yesterday's game.

frick

Apr 4, 2010

You forgot the coach who started it all: Del Neri.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Put Higuain on with Ronaldo and Dybala because he thought we deserved the win. That, in a nutshell, is what makes him different to Allegri.

Allegri would have played it safe 100% of the time.
these 3 players were on the pitch for no more than 9 minutes. then sarri saw that we lost balance, dybala was exhausted, without berna, brozovic is getting too much freedom so inda begun to control the midfield, so he made a wise choice of removing dybala and introducing an other mid.

allegri never had both cr and higuain at the same time, but his go-to starter attacking trio was mandzukic, ronaldo and dybala.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)