Maurizio Sarri (46 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Friedkin want Sarri & Paratici together at Roma. (Corsera)
Don't release Sarri.... SO, do you want the Maestro Sarri? and do you want Fabio? Sell us Zaniollo in a right price, considering he just lost 1 year for an ACL, loves party, smoking... have Berna plus 20m and be happy with that

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I don't hate him either.
It's not his fault he was appointed to the role despite clearly being out of his depth. Anyone would accept an offer like that.
I hated his amateurish and defeatist statements. It showed a lack of respect to the club and the players, nowonder the majority of players disliked him by the end of it. I hated his presence, he lacked any charisma or class, sure it wasn't his fault he accepted the role. But do I feel any differently about him than I did prior to his appointment? Not at all, hes completely unemployable for any top club imo.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I hated his amateurish and defeatist statements. It showed a lack of respect to the club and the players, nowonder the majority of players disliked him by the end of it. I hated his presence, he lacked any charisma or class, sure it wasn't his fault he accepted the role. But do I feel any differently about him than I did prior to his appointment? Not at all, hes completely unemployable for any top club imo.
Maaan, thats the word - presence.
His presence was uncomfortable. His aura is off. Didnt fit.

I think thats what Buffon trying to say to when he said "there was no spark".

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Thats why I dont get it why did we hire him in the first place. Wish him well in future endavours unless our paths cross, but from the very beginning his appointment made no sense. And if it doesnt make sense to you, me, an average fans, then you have to wonder on what grounds did our management make a decision last summer. Then again in the last 2-3 summers we have made several dodgy calls....
You’re responding to someone who fapped about firing Allegri and hiring Sarri for a couple years before it happened. Nedved96, amongst others here was as badly fooled by this clown as Goldilocks and Tootsie-roll.

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala won Serie A MVP that is a big improvement than last season

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk
And yet we finished the season with far less points, far worse goal differential, scraping the scudetto by 1 pt, crashing out of CL earlier to the 7th place team in Ligue 1 who had played 1 competitive match in several months. Our worst debacle in CL since exiting group stage to Gala in 2013.

I could give two shits about this guy’s tactics working for Dybala this year (statistically he was better under Max every season but last), he was a complete shitshow for the team as a whole unit, and it showed constantly.

Last edited:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I just stated the proof, about Dybala he play better this season and that is good for him so he can build on that next season

For me, Sarri has his way of play. But that is not suitable for Juventus character
However he push that it never click, so it just a lost cause

Even if we put Gasperini, for last season. I doubt he can get 98 goals like what he do at Atalanta with us. As he need some years to perfect the team movement and gradual improvement brought them to that achievement

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I change my mind when I’m proven wrong instead of trying to rationalize it.
But my opinion on Allegri remains the same. He had to go, he was finished.
The down phase of Allegri's last season is I think is differrent view with management
I think Allegri wants to recycle the squad, strengthen with at least 1 player in defend, midfield, attack (every area) to give the squad new enthusiasm
(new cycle). The board instead spend big on CR7 because that is chance that they think will never come again

After that, the board think the problem is about how we play, then come Sarri and it failed again
So our board go like Chelsea path, Chelsea approinting Lampard , is pretty much almost the same with us appoint Pirlo
Chelsea transfer dealing this year really smart, they got Attacker capable of goal in Werner, creative mid in Ziyech
Probably getting Oblak to improve the GK, and they only need to get defender to complete that (real defender)
Old players like Pedro, Willian out, so they will have a new enthusiasm

Why I am using Chelsea as comparison, not Real Madrid when they appoint Zidane or Barca when they appoint Pep Guardiola ?
Because Chelsea is the most near clubs with us in terms of season revenue. So with that in mind our transfer budget and wage budget probably not far different than them. We are currently has history/stature of club like Barca or Real in domestic League especially
Arsenal in 11 place are on that phase too, with Mikel Arteta. But looking the competition and $$ circulate in Serie A, we have better chance to keep it than Arsenal or Chelsea in EPL (it is Liverpool and City race for last 2 years)

And try to calculate with current covid condition, matchday is around 16% from total income. So approximately we will see that % of drop in our revenue for next season if the match is still close for fans

1597031960770.png

Last edited:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I change my mind when I’m proven wrong instead of trying to rationalize it.

But my opinion on Allegri remains the same. He had to go, he was finished.
You had to bring Allegri :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala won Serie A MVP that is a big improvement than last season

It's time for you to log out now. It's enough

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
The management should wait, there will be market for him. Fiorentina is an obvious choice and Roma was interested before and apparently they are interested still. The new owner wants changes?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Hiring Sarri 'cost' Juventus around €68m: the costs of his salary, the money spent on Allegri's last year of dairy, elimination from the CL and Pirlo's salary. They'll still earn around €90m from this year's CL. [Corriere Torino]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)