Maurizio Sarri (85 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I have the ability to admit that I am wrong :agree:

Remember how back in 2017 so many people here were convinced that Klopp was a mediocre manager? I am still waiting for an apology for everyone who bashed me for rating Klopp very highly.

@zizinho
@Dru
@DAiDEViL
@lgorTudor

I am still awaiting my apologies
Klop is a niche coach. Actually, Klop is the improved version of guardiola.

They dont have a flexible approach to football. They got their specific style which needs specific type of players to work.

Here is the deal. Klopp actually fucking delivers when he has such players. Guardiola delivers if his team is head and shoulders superior.

Belgium media calls guardiola the most innovating coach of the past decade.

Personally, i find Klopp's pressing and countering mechanism, but making this work agains all opponents, more innovative

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Sarri was never going to lead us to CL glory, but the events that transpired today make this is an unsettling, soul searching hour for the anti club anti Sarris.

They can't catch a break.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Sarri was never going to lead us to CL glory, but the events that transpired today make this is an unsettling, soul searching hour for the anti club anti Sarris.

They can't catch a break.
Bull fucking shit. Pep is overrated as F but he is far superior to Sarri. Maurizio is predictable, have zero man management, have zero understanding of resting players because he is a fat slob that never exercised throughout his life and thinks that the players must be some kind of aliens with tons of stamina. He is a sore loser that blames everything but will never take a look at himself. He doesn't want to grow and he is incredibly lucky to have this career. I'm still celebrating that he is gone forever. Never should have been given the chance to lead us. Hope the staff member with the idea for Sarri as a Juve manager gets thrown out of the club too.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
“Anti club” “anti sarri” :rofl: :howler:
He’s so butthurt about his “best Italian league coach, better than Allegri” Maurizio Sarri sucking ass so bad here, that he’s having a wee little meltdown. :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Bull fucking shit. Pep is overrated as F but he is far superior to Sarri. Maurizio is predictable, have zero man management, have zero understanding of resting players because he is a fat slob that never exercised throughout his life and thinks that the players must be some kind of aliens with tons of stamina. He is a sore loser that blames everything but will never take a look at himself. He doesn't want to grow and he is incredibly lucky to have this career. I'm still celebrating that he is gone forever. Never should have been given the chance to lead us. Hope the staff member with the idea for Sarri as a Juve manager gets thrown out of the club too.
:agree:

Cannot believe anyone still thinks this clown is anything other than a classless, chainsmoking clown. Thank god our management wised up and sacked his Sorri ass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)