Maurizio Sarri (45 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He’s so butthurt about his “best Italian league coach, better than Allegri” Maurizio Sarri sucking ass so bad here, that he’s having a wee little meltdown. :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

Cannot believe anyone still thinks this clown is anything other than a classless, chainsmoking clown. Thank god our management wised up and sacked his Sorri ass.
Well said brotha :heart:

What are your opinions on the Pirlo hire and how do you think we’ll fair next season? Don’t think I’ve seen you post much about it (or I maybe missed it)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Well said brotha :heart:

What are your opinions on the Pirlo hire and how do you think we’ll fair next season? Don’t think I’ve seen you post much about it (or I maybe missed it)
I’m a fan of the hire. It’s not without risks, but damn it makes me excited about this team again after a pretty down year in that regard. I don’t really know how we’ll do next season. A lot depends on how we do with injuries, and whether our old guard continues to perform at top level or declines further/if we have made the right purchases and our young players begin to step up more. May all crash and burn, but if we’re taking a chance on a young, unproven coach, a brilliant football mind and classy club legend like Pirlo is the way to go. Hope the club has some patience here, within reason of course. And supports him properly by continuing to bring in top young players like Bentancur, De Ligt, Demiral, Kulu, etc to build a new core of champions.

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2013
Just Imagine if Berna had scored and become Juves hero. After the game he signs a lifetime contract with Juve, gets the captains armband and #10. Beautiful.
We already have seen De Ceglie captain, anything is possible with this Juve, but if so it's the coup de grace for me.
I missed the first 25 minutes of the match, but I saw on twitter yesterday the new feat of Bernardette, the one against Lecce is already amazing, but he always manages to surpass himself.

de-ceglie22-450x269.jpg

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
:agree: Our anti club anti Sarri president :agnelli: needs to take a long look at his calculations.
I don't know, acc to this calculation, we smoked our main challengers in historic manner:
I personally think Napoli are still our main challengers. They have the kind of stability in terms of personnel/coach that Inter, Milan and Roma lack.

- - - Updated - - -

He’s so butthurt about his “best Italian league coach, better than Allegri” Maurizio Sarri sucking ass so bad here, that he’s having a wee little meltdown. :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

Cannot believe anyone still thinks this clown is anything other than a classless, chainsmoking clown. Thank god our management wised up and sacked his Sorri ass.
Never said he's the overall better coach than Allegri or better cup coach. Also never said he doesn't lack class for Juve or shouldn't be fired.

I guess I should throw a hissy fit and pick an extreme lol.

Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Based on the reactions in last two pages, Lyon 3-1 City looks to be another sucker punch for the anti-club anti-Sarri extremists when they thought it was all done and dusted, having conceded the scudetto.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)