Maurizio Sarri (245 Viewers)

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
I don't hate him to be honest. The management is at fault for everything especially for the dumb-made of glass-players on high wages in this team.
Maybe if there were other players that would have suited his system who knows? Maybe that Sarriball shit would had clicked.

Anyway, management is a disaster and I can tell that by looking at youth academies. Look at the other big clubs and their youth academies and than look at ours.
It's sad, really.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Anyway, management is a disaster and I can tell that by looking at youth academies. Look at the other big clubs and their youth academies and than look at ours.
It's sad, really.
The youth system has taken good steps forward though. The introduction of the U23 team, them winning their first trophy and the appointment of Pirlo were all definite signs of progress. We've gone around and picked up some promising youth products over the years, but unfortunately none have panned out and all ended up far from the first team.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
The youth system has taken good steps forward though. The introduction of the U23 team, them winning their first trophy and the appointment of Pirlo were all definite signs of progress. We've gone around and picked up some promising youth products over the years, but unfortunately none have panned out and all ended up far from the first team.
Yeah but we're way back and may be completely talentless.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
In the morning there were reports of Roma wanting Sarri. Now the expected comes: Fiorentina. I had this guess a few days/weeks ago and now it's in Corriere Fiorentino.

Hopefully he quickly finds a new job, we need him off the books badly.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Sarri, like Emery, is a coach who just isn’t cut out to manage the very top clubs.

If you give them teams like Sevilla, Villarreal, or Napoli they will do well

That’s just his level.
Thats why I dont get it why did we hire him in the first place. Wish him well in future endavours unless our paths cross, but from the very beginning his appointment made no sense. And if it doesnt make sense to you, me, an average fans, then you have to wonder on what grounds did our management make a decision last summer. Then again in the last 2-3 summers we have made several dodgy calls....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 241)