Maurizio Sarri (90 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
happy for the point, but what was that again? without the new retarded handball rule, we're so fucked tonight. (and we would have won vs milan probably, but that's not the point)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
At the end of the day he will be saved by the fact that no real Scudetto challenge emerged this season. Inter looked it then choked, Lazio looked it then Covid break ended them, Atalanta were hard done tonight but either way it is too little too late

Boksic

May 11, 2005
So so lucky tonight, we were atrocious.

Even if you take all the dreadful play and defending and tactics out of the equation. His team selection is abysmal. Rabiot on the right doesn't work, Costa is 100 times the player Bernardeschi will ever be (yes I know Costa as an impact sub, but given the difference in abilities I'd take 60 mins of a less impactful Costa every time), without Pjanic we couldn't keep the ball and Dybala (who was our best player) subbed after being one of the only players to be rested in the last match was idiotic. We completely lost all shape and momentum when Dybala was replaced.

Juventino2019

May 1, 2019

Even if you take all the dreadful play and defending and tactics out of the equation. His team selection is abysmal. Rabiot on the right doesn't work, Costa is 100 times the player Bernardeschi will ever be (yes I know Costa as an impact sub, but given the difference in abilities I'd take 60 mins of a less impactful Costa every time), without Pjanic we couldn't keep the ball and Dybala (who was our best player) subbed after being one of the only players to be rested in the last match was idiotic. We completely lost all shape and momentum when Dybala was replaced.
Yup. Much rather have Costa helping us go 1-0 up and get subbed early... instead of him coming in to save the day.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Gasp in 10 times the coach Sarri is
I think you mean that as a compliment to Gasp, but it actually isn't.

I do wonder what his instructions actually are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)