Maurizio Sarri (222 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
11 matches into the season and a team with Ronaldo, Higuain, and Dybala is 6th in the league in goals. That needs to sorted out. I’m happy we are picking up points at a great pace, by scraping wins against the riff-raff, but our attack is beyond anemic right now, and we won’t do anything this year if that doesn’t change.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I will take this win but it aint much different to Allegri's second part of the 2018/19 season. Grinding results and dull displays
We are actually winning our games, that itself makes it different to the second half of 2018/19 when we lost to some midtable teams.

Our football is not great but not terrible either. Today we had 60% possession, 19 shots in total and 10 on target.

Do you know in how many games last season we had 10 shots on target? Very few.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We are actually winning our games, that itself makes it different to the second half of 2018/19 when we lost to some midtable teams.

Our football is not great but not terrible either. Today we had 60% possession, 19 shots in total and 10 on target.

Do you know in how many games last season we had 10 shots on target? Very few.
When did we lose to midtable teams last season? This year though luck saved us on countless of occasions not to drop points. Bologna, Genoa, Napoli, etc.. Last season we were on a way to set record in number of points. I feel this is exactly the same crap how we played until we beat Napoli (nov-feb) and won Scudetto. Unimaginitive and dull display, rellying on few moments of ingenuity and in general never getting out of 2nd gear. Serie a games after that were irrelevant because we didnt have enough motive to play.

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
When did we lose to midtable teams last season? We were on a way to set record in number of points. I feel this is exactly the same crap how we played until we beat Napoli (nov-feb) and won Scudetto. Serie a games after that were irrelevant because we didnt have enough motive to play.
:tup:

We took 2 points from our last 5 matches iirc, because there was nothing left to play for, not even needing to stay sharp for CL. We annihilated the league last season and likely would have ended with 100+ pts if there was any reason to need that. But mostly looked like shit, and unmotivated doing so after our blazing hot start through October.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Only once did i want us to win the EL loser trophy - in our own stadium. Would have been a nice way to show the world that we are back on track and slowly getting back to where we belong - And Tony bottled it in favour of Serie A records. I still hat him for it.
If we lose to his Inter I will fall into deep depression.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
If we lose to his Inter I will fall into deep depression.
Stock up on medicine in that case. Because they look far more solid than us so far. Yes we beat them, but they look more confident and dispose minnows without much struggle. They wont be dropping too many points this year.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Stock up on medicine in that case. Because they look far more solid than us so far. Yes we beat them, but they look more confident and dispose minnows without much struggle. They wont be dropping too many points this year.
What? They're struggling as hell dude. It's just we're more hated so teams try extra harder vs us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 202)