Maurizio Sarri (227 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
11 matches into the season and a team with Ronaldo, Higuain, and Dybala is 6th in the league in goals. That needs to sorted out. I’m happy we are picking up points at a great pace, by scraping wins against the riff-raff, but our attack is beyond anemic right now, and we won’t do anything this year if that doesn’t change.
I agree Juve might not accomplish what most here expect if the goals don't start coming. It appears so far more scoring chances from Sarri's squad over Max's from last year. Though looking at the stats through 11 matches, Max's Juve scored 24 to 8 against while of course this season it's 19-9. Another stat from Max's team through 11 last year was 6 wins by 2 goals or more. Only 1 so far for Sarri.

US baseball uses a stat from runs scored/runs given up differential where they the point out what a team's record should be from the actual record. Either the team is getting lucky or their snakebitten. Right now I would say Juve should feel lucky.

1572735077522.png

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 6, 2015
Stock up on medicine in that case. Because they look far more solid than us so far. Yes we beat them, but they look more confident and dispose minnows without much struggle. They wont be dropping too many points this year.
I'm personally not quite as impressed by them. I feel they will still struggle at some point of the season. I'd be surprised if they can keep their current pace up and finish with well over 90 points.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What? They're struggling as hell dude. It's just we're more hated so teams try extra harder vs us.
Every team plays for a win and us being the strongest requires more effort on their part. But unfortunately we arent playing to our potential so if this doesnt change our luck will eventually run out. Penalty at last minute vs Genoa, crossbow followed by Buffon's magnificent save against Bologna, Verona hitting crossbow deep into extra time, etc... this just cant go on forever.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Every team plays for a win and us being the strongest requires more effort on their part. But unfortunately we arent playing to our potential so if this doesnt change our luck will eventually run out. Penalty at last minute vs Genoa, crossbow followed by Buffon's magnificent save against Bologna, Verona hitting crossbow deep into extra time, etc... this just cant go on forever.
But it can go on forever for Inter? Cause they've been winning the same way.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Calm down any coach without having a say in the transfer market would struggle to impose his style of play Sarri has realised it

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Oct 23, 2011
Oh come on. We might not be setting the world on fire yet with our play, and have a lot of things to improve on, but what makes some of you think Inter will keep this up and we won't? If anything, with the quality we have we have a much higher chance of picking up steam at some point this season and keep in mind that Ronaldo is completely out of form right now, Bernardeschi can't get any worse, Dybala hasn't found his scoring boots yet, and Costa, Rabiot and Ramsey will slowly get integrated in the starting eleven as well. Conte is already complaining about his roster and will run his team in the ground before new years with some big games coming up in the CL as well. It's ours to lose and i'd be shocked were that to happen.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm personally not quite as impressed by them. I feel they will still struggle at some point of the season. I'd be surprised if they can keep their current pace up and finish with well over 90 points.
I doubt either team finishes much north of 90 points this year, based on current form. I also highly doubt Inter sustains a serious challenge to us past March. It’s possible, but unlikely given the vast gulf in first xi quality and our much deeper bench.

This could all change if we start firing on all cylinders, or Inter gets serious reinforcements in January, so who knows.

But we do need to improve significantly if we want to be competitive in CL knockouts. The shit we’ve seen the last few weeks and against Lokomotiv is not good enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Guys! Just enjoy the win. :numnum:

:sarrismo:
Like Tuz enjoyed our wins last year? :baus:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I doubt either team finishes much north of 90 points this year, based on current form. I also highly doubt Inter sustains a serious challenge to us past March. It’s possible, but unlikely given the vast gulf in first xi quality and our much deeper bench.

This could all change if we start firing on all cylinders, or Inter gets serious reinforcements in January, so who knows.

But we do need to improve significantly if we want to be competitive in CL knockouts. The shit we’ve seen the last few weeks and against Lokomotiv is not good enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Like Tuz enjoyed our wins last year? :baus:
Most did.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 206)