Maurizio Sarri (159 Viewers)

Apr 19, 2007
Danilo has been fit for 3 games now. I would've switched to 4-3-3 with Cuadrado and Ronaldo on the wings. But now that Costa is also fit I hear he'll be used as a TQ too. So please stop blaming injuries.
I have no problem with Bernardeschi but he's been awful lately. He was OK against Genoa though.
He played Cuads on the wing until he was forced to move him back due to injuries. Having some stability in the squad is neccesary especially when key players go out. Calm down and lets see what we look like when all our players are fit and the new players fully integrated in the squad.
If we said in August that COsta,Ramsey,Chiellini,Danilo, MDS, Pjanic all had injuries before November and we havnt lost a game you would have been crazy to complain about how we beat the minnows

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
He played Cuads on the wing until he was forced to move him back due to injuries. Having some stability in the squad is neccesary especially when key players go out. Calm down and lets see what we look like when all our players are fit and the new players fully integrated in the squad.
If we said in August that COsta,Ramsey,Chiellini,Danilo, MDS, Pjanic all had injuries before November and we havnt lost a game you would have been crazy to complain about how we beat the minnows
:lol:
OK. Let's enjoy the show.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We had at least this number of injuries, if not more each of the last 5 years. And still ended up with 90+ points every year. Hardly surprising that we’re winning considering how superior our squad is even with injuries.

Apr 19, 2007
We had at least this number of injuries, if not more each of the last 5 years. And still ended up with 90+ points every year. Hardly surprising that we’re winning considering how superior our squad is even with injuries.
So your main complaint is that even with these injuries and good results, we should look to change the formation to play more convincingly against the minnows in the league. Sounds good

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So your main complaint is that even with these injuries and good results, we should look to change the formation to play more convincingly against the minnows in the league. Sounds good
Wat? When did I write anything about changing formation?

If anything, I’ve said I’m surprised in a positive way by Sarri’s adaptability and ability to grind results in the league so far. It’s a positive point for him thus far.

Our anemic attack on the other hand, is a negative, given that we’re on pace for our least goals in 6 seasons, and the guarantees from his fanboys that we would thrash serie a with entertaining, dominant football.

Anyways, it’s just the start of November, he has lots of time to show he can continue both grinding results and starting to show more dominant football in a larger percentage of matches.

Apr 19, 2007
Wat? When did I write anything about changing formation?

If anything, I’ve said I’m surprised in a positive way by Sarri’s adaptability and ability to grind results in the league so far. It’s a positive point for him thus far.

Our anemic attack on the other hand, is a negative, given that we’re on pace for our least goals in 6 seasons, and the guarantees from his fanboys that we wild thrash serie a with entertaining, dominant football.

Anyways, it’s just the start of November, he has lots of time to show he can continue both grinding results and starting to show more dominant football in a larger percentage of matches.
My bad that was the other guy I was talking to

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I thought his teams were about quick passing?

So slow and static today.
He insists on playing Matuidi/Khedira in the middle, Berna as trequartista which obviously doesnt work. It is making us look predictable and easy to shut down. We always start playing better when they get off, Berna in particular. I dont get his fixation over him. Surely Juve can play different system to 4312 if we lack genuine attacking midfielder...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 155)