Matthijs de Ligt (22 Viewers)

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
This is not the first time he miss-timed that kind of bouncing header. I'm sure he has missed the ball bouncing off the ground before but as the last player you just can not f up like that AND when you can see it all the way with all that time..at worst you boot that shit out of there..This guy's dicision making went down a notch for me.

OP

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
  • Thread Starter #3,327
    He misjudged the ball and then lost his balance. Nothing to read from that. Up until that event he had Schick in his pocket.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    Looked like he was expecting a free for Schick pushing him in the back and grabbed the ball for that reason.

Poor mistake but shit happens. I'm glad him and Ronaldo will have more time to rest before the season starts.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    l
    Looked like he was expecting a free for Schick pushing him in the back and grabbed the ball for that reason.

Poor mistake but shit happens. I'm glad him and Ronaldo will have more time to rest before the season starts.
    Also better he makes those mistakes and learns from them not at Juve's expense. Always a bright side.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015

Expecting FK for what? He didn't get touched until he had already lost his balance and got in the way.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    That's it...you see players do this all the time..in his case it was the wrong position on the field to do it. He has put his hand up, called it a mistake and will move on. I guess his price tag and wage makes people forget he is still a baby. If he were italian he wouldn't get a game until he was at least 27 years old haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)